|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hessians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first chapter, "The Rebels," foreshadows which battles?
(a) The biggest.
(b) Every battle.
(c) No battles.
(d) Merely sea battles.
2. The Hessian army is comprised of what type of soldiers?
3. How frequently does the leader of the Hessian army conduct drills?
(b) Alternating days.
4. Who is the best choice for Commander-in-Chief given his experience of command yet is young enough to take the field?
(a) Thomas Paine.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
5. Why do the British opt not to hire the Hessian army to serve in the Colonies long before the American Revolution?
(a) They are not trustworthy.
(b) They are too costly.
(c) They do not speak their language.
(d) They are not sufficiently skilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of concept is the British light infantry?
2. The first chapter, "The Rebels," foreshadows what events?
3. Where in New York Harbor do the British and Hessian armies arrive?
4. Military training is important to the British as they feel it enforces what?
5. What do the British learn after mastering the skill of marching?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)