Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Washington learned that Benedict Arnold had been conspiring with the British to capture ____________________.
2. How many years was Washington gone from his home to lead the Revolutionary army?
3. How old was the person in #105 when he/she died in 1781?
4. By what margin did Washington win the presidency of the new country?
5. Valley Forge is located in which state?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the overall setting and time period for Washington's childhood What was America like during this time period? What was the American South like during this time period? How important are the time period and setting to the attitudes and issues of Washington, his family and friends?
Essay Topic 2
Which role did Washington feel was his most important during his life? Which role was most gratifying to Washington in his life? Is there something Washington would have liked to do but never had the chance?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of John Adams. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were some of his negative characteristics? What were his hopes and fears? What motivated him throughout his life?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)