Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Washington learned that Benedict Arnold had been conspiring with the British to capture ____________________.
2. How many years was Washington gone from his home to lead the Revolutionary army?
3. How old was the person in #105 when he/she died in 1781?
4. By what margin did Washington win the presidency of the new country?
5. Valley Forge is located in which state?
Personal identity is an important theme in this book. Who were some of the people who had the strongest personalities? What were their personal codes? How did Washington measure up to these people? What was Washington's personal code? Or did he not have one? Explain.
Explain Washington's stance on slavery and why he was so hesitant to free his own slaves.
Describe the overall setting and time period for Washington's childhood What was America like during this time period? What was the American South like during this time period? How important are the time period and setting to the attitudes and issues of Washington, his family and friends?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)