|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Washington help plan while at the location in #102?
(a) The blueprints for the White House.
(b) The Boston Tea Party.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Battle of Yorktown.
2. Washington was involved in the design and construction of the ______________________.
(a) Captiol building.
(b) Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) Washington monument.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
3. In what city did Washington serve as the president of the new country?
(b) New York.
4. A group of men in Washington's army mutinied and killed their officers because ________________________.
(a) They didn't have pay, food or clothing.
(b) They were forced to march twenty miles a day.
(c) They were forced to march during a blizzard.
(d) They were forced to stand guard for double shifts.
5. Which person close to Washington died at the end of the Revolutionary War?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Washington's men NOT lack at Valley Forge?
2. What did Washington look forward to doing after the war?
3. Within a few months of taking office, Washington became ill with a tumor ________________ that had to be excised by a surgeon.
4. How old was the person in #105 when he/she died in 1781?
5. What was the name of the organization formed to support soldiers and their families after the war?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)