|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a French ambassador to the United States during the French Revolution?
(a) Jacques Laurent David.
(b) Francois Bernard Dupont.
(c) Edmond-Charles Genet.
(d) Charles Phillipe Brun.
2. Why did many townspeople where Washington's army camped refuse to give the soldiers food and clothing?
(a) They were afraid the British would hang them.
(b) They could sell to the British and make a profit.
(c) They had none to spare.
(d) They didn't know they were needed.
3. Which person close to Washington died at the end of the Revolutionary War?
4. While struggling financially, Washington toured his properties in __________________ to collect rent and evict squatters.
(b) The Ohio Valley.
(d) New England.
5. What role did Washington accept at the convention in #129?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Washington put efforts toward preserving after the war?
2. Washington and his army spent the Winter of ________________ in Valley Forge.
3. In what city did Washington serve as the president of the new country?
4. What was the name of the convention in #129?
5. Within a few months of taking office, Washington became ill with a tumor ________________ that had to be excised by a surgeon.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)