|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Washington was involved in the design and construction of the ______________________.
(a) Washington monument.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) Captiol building.
2. Jefferson and Madison created a party known as the ______________________.
3. What part of the country was chosen as the permanent area for the capital?
(a) The Brandywine Valley.
(b) Long Island.
(c) The Potomac River region.
(d) The Ohio River region.
4. What disease broke out in Washington in 1793?
(c) Yellow Fever.
5. What did Washington put efforts toward preserving after the war?
(a) His uniforms.
(b) His weapons.
(c) His war papers.
(d) His friendships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alexander Hamilton delivered the Report on Public Credit that included his assertion that the federal government should take on the states' debts ________________________.
2. In late 1786, Washington learned that he would represent _________________ at a convention.
3. Valley Forge is located in which state?
4. Which battle would lead to the surrender of the British army?
5. Where did Washington slip away to while on his way to survey the battles taking place in the South?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)