|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Washington learned that Benedict Arnold had been conspiring with the British to capture ____________________.
(c) West Point.
(d) New York.
2. How many years was Washington gone from his home to lead the Revolutionary army?
3. How old was the person in #105 when he/she died in 1781?
4. By what margin did Washington win the presidency of the new country?
5. Valley Forge is located in which state?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was the convention in #129 held?
2. As the war raged on in the South, Washington continued to push for a siege of __________________.
3. What is a flotilla?
4. What did Washington look forward to doing after the war?
5. Who did Washington appoint as Chief Justice to the Supreme Court?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)