Short Essay Questions Key
1. Who were George Washington's parents and how many siblings did he have?
2. What was Washington's childhood like and why was he not able to get a formal education?
3. How did Washington's difficult life with his mother impact his early life?
4. What impact did Washington's father's death have on his life?
5. How did the lack of a formal education impact Washington's feelings about himself throughout his life?
6. What were the circumstances in which Washington inherited Mount Vernon?
7. Which two women were important in Washington's personal life as a young adult?
8. Which woman did Washington choose to marry?
9. What was Washington's fascination with women throughout his life
10. How did destiny play a part in Washington's decision to join the army instead of the navy?
11. What financial responsibility did Washington have for his stepchildren for the rest of his life?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)