Quiz: Part 2, The Planter: Chapters 9-15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What came along with Washington's marriage to Martha?
a) The stigma of divorce.
b) Restrictions of a family.
c) A substantial estate for her children.
d) Love he had never experienced before.
2. In 1774, Washington was one of several Virginia delegates to attend the first ________________________.
a) Continental Congress.
b) Boston Tea Party.
c) House of Burgesses.
d) Fairfax Consortium.
3. Who did Washington decide to marry?
a) Jane Hemings.
b) Sally Fairfax.
c) Elizabeth Lafayette.
d) Martha Custis.
4. In 1765, to defray war costs, Parliament enacted the _____________________.
a) Stamp Act.
b) Declaration of Independence.
c) American Federation Act.
d) Boston Tea Party.
5. Why was Washington envious of Jacky...
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)