Quiz: Part 4, The Statesman: Chapters 38-45
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Washington struggled all his life with ________________ problems.
2. What did Washington look forward to doing after the war?
a) Becoming a private citizen.
b) Traveling to Africa.
c) Running for President.
d) Meeting the King of France.
3. In what city was the convention in #129 held?
c) New York City.
4. What was the name of the convention in #129?
a) The Revolutionary Convention.
b) The Confederation Convention.
c) The Patriot Convention.
d) The Constitutional Convention.
5. In late 1786, Washington learned that he would represent _________________ at a convention.
c) South Carolina.
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)