1. What does Ron Chernow base this book on George Washington?
(a) Washington's archived presidential documents.
(b) Martha Washington's journals.
(c) Papers of Washington's generals.
(d) Washington's newly discovered papers.
2. Who was the artist who painted Washington's portrait that appears on American currency?
(a) Giles Simonson.
(b) Gerard Stillwell.
(c) Gamble Stockstill.
(d) Gilbert Stuart.
3. On which piece of American currency does George Washington's picture appear?
(a) The twenty dollar bill.
(b) The one dollar bill.
(c) A silver dollar.
(d) A quarter.
4. What was Washington's demeanor during the time his portrait was painted?
(a) Joyful and generous.
(b) Moody and elusive.
(c) Withdrawn and shy.
(d) Gregarious and inclusive.
5. In what month and year was the portrait of George Washington painted?
(a) April, 1799.
(b) March, 1793.
(c) December, 1789.
(d) July ,1776.
6. Who was George Washington's father?
(a) James Washington.
(b) George Washington Sr.
(c) John Washington.
(d) Augustine Washington.
7. Who was George Washington's mother?
(a) Celine Marie Beaulieu.
(b) Marie Patrice Johnson.
(c) Mary Johnson Bell.
(d) Justine Ellen Fairfax.
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)