|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Willy hesitant about pursuing the information Mr. Goodrich brings?
(a) Virginia is such a long distance.
(b) She does not know how to prevent the sale of the farm.
(c) She has finally finished mourning and does not want to lose her mother again.
(d) Captain Ivers might try to claim she is his slave.
2. What does Willy do when she feels guilty for spending her money foolishly?
(a) Gives Horace some.
(b) Asks Mr. Fraunces to keep her pay safe for her.
(c) Vows to be better.
(d) Asks Horace to keep her pay safe for her.
3. Who brings Lucy to Stratton?
(a) Captain Ivers.
(c) Dan Arabus.
(d) Mr. Goodrich.
4. From where is Mr. Goodrich?
(d) New Hampshire.
5. Why does Willy hang a horse blanket in the loft?
(a) She catches Horaces peeking at her while she is dressing.
(b) As decoration.
(c) To block out the light from the stables.
(d) To help keep the loft warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Willy get off the wagon?
2. What does Willy notice about the Queen's Head?
3. What does Willy decide to pretend?
4. To whom does Willy know she should write?
5. Where does Willy find Uncle Jack?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)