|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy feel in her home at the tavern?
2. Where does Aunt Betsy take Willy?
(a) To the stables.
(b) To a small shack in the woods.
(c) To a small shack on the river.
(d) To the cellar where her mother is.
3. What does Willy learn from the woman she first encounters in Canvas Town?
(a) The woman knows Willy's mother.
(b) Her mother has married a British soldier.
(c) Willy's mother had been there but was traveling home.
(d) Her mother works in the rich section of New York.
4. What does Willy decide to pretend?
(a) Her family lives in the city.
(b) Her father is still alive.
(c) She is a boy.
(d) She can return home whenever she wants.
5. In what month is there word that the British have officially lost the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of rumors are flying about in Chapter 11?
2. How does the boy suggest Willy get into the city?
3. What does Willy try to do at first when speaking to Mr. Fraunces?
4. What does Willy start doing once everyone knows she is a girl?
5. What rumor did Captain Ivers spread?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)