|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college do Willy and Mr. Goodrich pass on the way to the courthouse?
2. What does Horace insist upon after learning about Willy being a girl?
(a) Sleeping in separate areas.
(b) Willy wearing a dress.
(c) Helping her with the heavy work.
(d) Helping her cook.
3. How does the boy suggest Willy get into the city?
(a) Hold on to the underside of the wagon.
(b) Hide in his pile of wood.
(c) Hide in the pile of furs.
(d) Hide in the straw bales.
4. What does Willy notice about the Queen's Head?
(a) It has multiple chimneys.
(b) It is well kept.
(c) It is dirty and dark.
(d) It is built of stone.
5. What does Mr. Fraunces tell Willy about the tavern?
(a) He is selling it.
(b) She is welcome to return there any time.
(c) He is expanding.
(d) He is taking on a new manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would stop Willy from reaching the city?
2. What is happening to the prisoners?
3. What does Willy fear Mr. Fraunces will do with her?
4. For whom does Willy say she works?
5. Why does Mr. Fraunces send Willy to the docks?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)