|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy fear about the woman in Canvas Town?
(a) She will trick Willy.
(b) She will turn Willy in to the British.
(c) She will try to sell Willy back to Captain Ivers.
(d) She will turn Willy in to the New York constable.
2. In what month is there word that the British have officially lost the war?
3. What does Willy's mother tell her to do instead of watching who's passing by the house?
(a) Gather eggs.
(b) Feed the chickens.
(c) Milk the cow.
(d) Weed the garden.
4. What do the two black men say about the Americans?
(a) The Americans want to keep the blacks as slaves.
(b) The Americans believe in torture.
(d) The Americans are going to lose the war.
5. Where do the cooks send Willy for tarts or other sweets?
(a) Mr. Joseph Corre's shop.
(b) Mr. Conrad's shop.
(c) Mrs. Joseph Connor's shop.
(d) The Sweet Tooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy help a young boy do?
2. When does Willy get off the wagon?
3. Who are Betsy and Jack Arabus?
4. What does Lucy beg Jordan not to do?
5. Why does William mistake Willy for a boy?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)