|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One does one of the black men ask Willy?
(a) If she is a boy.
(b) If she wants to go with them.
(c) If she has a husband.
(d) If she wants to join the army.
2. What does Willy help a young boy do?
(a) Take water around to the soldiers.
(b) Make cartridges for the muskets.
(c) Make food for the soldiers.
(d) Tear up sheets for bandages.
3. What are Willy's first words to a British soldier?
(a) She does not speak to the British soldier.
(b) She's a girl.
(c) Her father will hurt him if he hurts her.
(d) Her brother is only ten and not to hurt him.
4. Where had Lucy been during the Revolutionary War?
(a) Working in England after being transported there.
(b) Working on board a British ship.
(c) Hiding out near where her husband had been killed.
(d) Working in a British prisoner camp outside of New York.
5. Who tells Willy to gather up her possessions and come to Granny's home?
(a) Willy's mother.
(b) Granny Hyde.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Ledyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Fraunces send Willy to the docks?
2. Where does Willy stay near when she is traveling?
3. Where is Willy determined to go?
4. How many years have passed since the battle that kills Willy's father?
5. What does Mr. Goodrich tell Willy when he comes to the tavern?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)