|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy tell two black men to take with them?
(a) The cow's milk.
(b) Some greens.
(c) Some mushrooms.
(d) The cow meat.
2. Who are Betsy and Jack Arabus?
(a) Willy's best friend's parents.
(b) Willy's aunt and uncle.
(c) Willy's neighbors.
(d) A couple who comes by and asks for some food.
3. How will Willy get where she is going?
(a) The wagon.
(c) The horse.
(d) Her father's boat.
4. What does Captain Ivers ask Willy when he first sees her?
(a) If she is interested in joining the army.
(b) If she is with the British forces.
(c) If she can cook.
(d) If she is a runaway.
5. One does one of the black men ask Willy?
(a) If she wants to join the army.
(b) If she is a boy.
(c) If she has a husband.
(d) If she wants to go with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Willy she cannot stay with her aunt and uncle?
2. What is one option Willy thinks about but discards?
3. What does Willy say to the two black men?
4. What does Willy encounter as she is sailing toward New York?
5. What does Willy think about instead of her father?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)