|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Captain Ivers?
(a) Betsy's owner.
(b) Jack's brother.
(c) A British officer who accosts Willy.
(d) Betsy's brother.
2. Who is Colonel Ledyard?
(a) The Freeman's former owner.
(b) An elderly man who used to be in the British army.
(c) The leader of the American regiment passing by the Freeman home.
(d) The leader of the British regiment passing by the Freeman home.
3. Why are Willy's parents free?
(a) They saved money and bought their freedom.
(b) Their slave owner died.
(c) Jordan has agreed to fight with the Americans.
(d) They were never slaves.
4. In what village is the Fort located?
5. How does Willy get into the fort?
(a) She does not go to the fort.
(b) Through the back gate.
(c) Holding onto a rope that her father pulls up.
(d) By making the horse jump the small outer wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British do when Colonel Ledyard surrenders?
2. What does Jordan say to one of the black soldiers?
3. Why is Uncle Jack at home?
4. What does the black man do after that?
5. How old is Willy?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)