|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy say she wants to do when questioned by Betsy?
(a) Stay with Betsy.
(b) Travel to New York.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Go back home.
2. What do the British do when Colonel Ledyard surrenders?
(a) Puts him in the stocks.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Lets the Americans go after they drop their arms.
(d) Hangs him.
3. What does Willy say to the two black men?
(a) She did not know the British had black soldiers.
(b) She wishes the British would leave the area.
(d) She thinks the British are mean.
4. Why does Willy fear for her father's life?
(a) He is on his way home and the path is near the conflict.
(b) Shots are being fired toward the bay.
(c) He is fighting with Washington's regiment.
(d) He does not have his paperwork attesting to his freedom.
5. What does the black man do after that?
(a) Grab Willy's breasts.
(b) Grab Willy's arm.
(c) Apologize to Lucy.
(d) Give Willy a gold coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does William mistake Willy for a boy?
2. What does Jordan say to one of the black soldiers?
3. What does Willy say is not a good idea to her aunt?
4. How does Willy distract her captives?
5. Why does Betsy cry when Willy is talking with her?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)