|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two black men urge Lucy and Willy to do?
(a) Go with them to talk to the black families in the area.
(b) Leave the area with the British.
(c) Ask the British colonel for compensation for the cow.
(d) Head south towards Virginia.
2. What does Mr. Fraunces tell Willy to do?
(a) Help the cook clean the pots and pans.
(b) Help Horace unload the wagon.
(c) Go to his office.
(d) Go and care for the horses.
3. What does Lucy tell two black men to take with them?
(a) Some greens.
(b) Some mushrooms.
(c) The cow meat.
(d) The cow's milk.
4. Why does William mistake Willy for a boy?
(a) She is wearing britches.
(b) He does not mistake her becaues he knows her.
(c) She has her hair tucked under a leather strip.
(d) She is the only female in the fort.
5. According to Willy, where are her freedom papers?
(a) She does not know.
(b) In her pack.
(c) In the cabin back home.
(d) Her father had them on his person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jordan happy about his horse?
2. Why can't Willy do one of her daily chores today?
3. Why is Uncle Jack at home?
4. What military fort is near Willy's house?
5. How does Willy get into the fort?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)