|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who are the hack and his girl?
2. What is the relationship of the main characters in Scene 3?
3. What does it mean to "take a run-out powder?"
4. What does Edna think she is turning into?
5. Where does Florence work?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the reasons that Fayette selects Miller for the new project?
2. Is striking the best option for the workers or should they have explored other possible solutions?
This section contains 944 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)