|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
(a) Budget deficit.
(b) Change in services.
(c) Loss of staff.
(d) Inadequate number of patients.
2. What animal does Sid compare himself to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A pig.
3. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
(a) Tells Gunman to stop him.
(b) Held up his hand.
(c) Challenges his right to speak.
(d) Bangs his gavel.
4. What "complications" result in Benjamin's firing?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) The board makes a mistake.
(c) Benjamin complains to the board about closing the ward.
(d) Benjamin punches a doctor.
5. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
(a) Robs a bank.
(b) Goes to night school.
(c) Joins the navy.
(d) Joins the union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clayton's real family name?
2. What lesson does Benjamin learn about theory versus life experience?
3. How is the girl like Miller from Scene 3?
4. Who are the hack and his girl?
5. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)