|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
(d) A Voice.
2. What are the three things Florence does for the family?
(a) Care for mother, cook, iron shirts.
(b) Shop, clean the bathroom, care for Irv.
(c) Care for mother, wash, clean the house.
(d) Cook, wash clothes, iron pants.
3. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
(a) Inadequate number of patients.
(b) Loss of staff.
(c) Budget deficit.
(d) Change in services.
4. How does the girl feel about the hack?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is always angry with him.
(c) He is okay but not all that wonderful.
(d) She puts up with him because her mom likes him.
5. What does Sid do while thinking about Florence before he sees her?
(a) He gets a ticket for running a red light.
(b) He fixes a flat tire.
(c) He runs into a beer truck.
(d) He stops and buys her an engagement ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
2. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
3. What is Clayton accused of doing?
4. What does the hack do for a living?
5. In Scene 5, what city does Fatt want the workers to hear about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)