|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the girl like Miller from Scene 3?
(a) She works in a laboratory.
(b) She just got a raise.
(c) She does not smoke or drink.
(d) She just lost her job.
2. What does Irv think of Florence?
(a) She is mature for her age.
(b) She is easy to get along with.
(c) She might be pregnant.
(d) She is an immature kid.
3. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
(a) He gets to play basketball.
(b) Girls will think he's special.
(c) He becomes a hero.
(d) He can work wherever he wants.
4. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
(b) The Voice.
5. How does Fatt plan to convince the workers that strikes don't work?
(a) Present experience as evidence.
(b) Pass out copies of the Philadelphia report.
(c) Read them the latest edition of the newspaper.
(d) Give a persuasive speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metaphor for time does Clayton use to discourage a strike?
2. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
3. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
4. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
5. What is Fatt's reaction to the Voice's accusation?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)