|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbolic act does Benjamin perform at the end of his meeting with Dr. Barnes?
(a) He removes his lab coat.
(b) A handshake.
(c) A Communist salute.
(d) A raised clenched fist.
2. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
3. What is Clayton's reaction to the workers' rejection of him?
(a) He leaves the meeting.
(b) He becomes defensive.
(c) He accepts the rejection.
(d) It confuses him.
4. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
(b) The Voice.
5. What is Clayton accused of doing?
(c) Organizing workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clayton exit the meeting?
2. How does Fatt plan to convince the workers that strikes don't work?
3. What makes Clayton notorious?
4. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
5. What does Irv think of Florence?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)