|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clayton's reaction to the workers' rejection of him?
(a) It confuses him.
(b) He accepts the rejection.
(c) He leaves the meeting.
(d) He becomes defensive.
2. What animal does Sid compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A pig.
3. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
4. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
(b) Dr. Barnes.
5. Why is Dr. Barnes upset at the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) He didn't have his morning drink.
(b) He lost money in a poker game the night before.
(c) His best worker just quit.
(d) He was outvoted by the board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hack taking his girl?
2. What is the speaker's attitude toward Fatt?
3. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
4. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
5. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)