|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
(a) His supporters in the audience.
(b) Committee members.
(d) No one. He let him talk.
2. What does Irv forbid Florence to do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Talk to Sid.
(c) Work late.
(d) Spend money.
3. What unflattering terms does Dr. Barnes use to describe the board?
(a) Slops and vermin.
(b) Fossils and microbes.
(c) Fossils and slops.
(d) Vermin and toads.
4. Where is the hack taking his girl?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) To a ball game.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a dance.
5. What is the financial status of the patient under discussion?
(a) Her insurance will not pay for everything.
(b) She is middle class.
(c) She belongs to one of the richest families.
(d) She is a charity case.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
2. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
3. What do Fatt's men do to the Voice?
4. Why does Benjamin feel that he will not be affected by the ward closing?
5. How does the hack feel about his girl?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)