|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hack do for a living?
(a) Works as a butcher.
(b) Makes furniture out of wood.
(c) Drives a taxi cab.
(d) Performs surgery on animals.
2. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
3. In what year does Scene 4 occur?
4. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(b) Women are too demanding.
(c) Men at work challenge his manhood.
(d) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
5. What is the state of health of Florence's mother?
(a) She is sick in bed.
(c) She is a healthy busybody.
(d) She is a hypochondriac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
2. Why does the Voice correct Fatt's mileage estimate?
3. Why does Benjamin choose not to leave the United States?
4. From what location does the Voice challenge Clayton?
5. Where does Benjamin think about practicing socialized medicine?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)