|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
(a) A Voice.
2. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
(a) An education.
(b) A newer car.
(c) To ask Florence to marry him.
(d) More money.
3. What metaphor do Benjamin and Dr. Barnes use to describe Benjamin's experiences with anti-Semitism?
(b) Malignant disease.
(c) Vigorous exercise.
(d) Stormy weather.
4. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
(a) The marriage would negatively affect the families.
(b) Everything would work out okay.
(c) The families would back them up.
(d) The families would benefit from the marriage.
5. What does Irv think of Florence?
(a) She is mature for her age.
(b) She is easy to get along with.
(c) She is an immature kid.
(d) She might be pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of health of Florence's mother?
2. What makes the speaker different from other workers?
3. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
4. What is the financial status of the patient under discussion?
5. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)