|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
(a) Challenges his right to speak.
(b) Tells Gunman to stop him.
(c) Bangs his gavel.
(d) Held up his hand.
2. What does the Voice say is growing on the family tree?
3. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
(a) Dr. Barnes and Benjamin.
(b) Fayette and Benjamin.
(c) Dr. Barnes and Miller.
(d) Dr. Barnes and Dr. Barnett.
4. How is the speaker introduced?
(a) As Tim Wallace.
(b) As Pete Clancy.
(c) As Mike Carter.
(d) As Tom Clayton.
5. What symbolic act does Benjamin perform at the end of his meeting with Dr. Barnes?
(a) He removes his lab coat.
(b) A raised clenched fist.
(c) A Communist salute.
(d) A handshake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
2. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
3. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
4. What influential character is talked about but does not appear in Scene 3 or Scene 4?
5. What makes Clayton notorious?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)