|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
(a) Dr. Barnes.
2. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
3. What metaphor for time does Clayton use to discourage a strike?
(a) Baking bread.
(b) Basting meat.
(c) Unripe fruit.
(d) Roasting nuts.
4. Why would the workers not want to listen to Clayton?
(a) The workers are ready to go home.
(b) The workers want to hear someone else speak.
(c) He doesn't seem to know much about strikes.
(d) He is brought before them by Fatt.
5. How is the girl like Miller from Scene 3?
(a) She does not smoke or drink.
(b) She works in a laboratory.
(c) She just lost her job.
(d) She just got a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
2. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
3. Why is Benjamin surprised by the board's discriminatory firing?
4. Where does Florence work?
5. In what year does Scene 4 occur?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)