|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clayton's reaction to the workers' rejection of him?
(a) He leaves the meeting.
(b) He becomes defensive.
(c) He accepts the rejection.
(d) It confuses him.
2. What do Fatt's men do to the Voice?
(a) Threaten him.
(b) Keep him seated.
(c) Throw him out.
(d) Rough him up.
3. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
(c) The Voice.
4. Why is Benjamin upset when he first arrives at Dr. Barnes' office?
(a) The board turned down his raise.
(b) Dr. Barnes stopped him from going on vacation.
(c) He has been replaced in surgery by an incompetent doctor.
(d) He does not want to do the assigned operation.
5. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
(a) Change in services.
(b) Inadequate number of patients.
(c) Loss of staff.
(d) Budget deficit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Benjamin most about the hospital's politics?
2. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
3. At what school does Benjamin first experience discrimination?
4. Where does Florence work?
5. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)