|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Florence work?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) Behind the counter.
(c) Next to the movie theater.
(d) In the steel plant.
2. What is Fatt's reaction to the Voice's accusation?
3. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(b) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
(c) Women are too demanding.
(d) Men at work challenge his manhood.
4. What is the state of health of Florence's mother?
(a) She is a hypochondriac.
(b) She is a healthy busybody.
(c) She is sick in bed.
5. What is Clayton's reaction to the workers' rejection of him?
(a) He leaves the meeting.
(b) It confuses him.
(c) He becomes defensive.
(d) He accepts the rejection.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what location does the Voice challenge Clayton?
2. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
3. What are the three things Florence does for the family?
4. What is Clayton's real family name?
5. How does the speaker approach the workers?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)