|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Florence and Sid get the scene they act out?
(a) A radio program.
(b) From the movies.
(c) The dialogue in a book.
(d) A high school play.
2. What does Sid do while thinking about Florence before he sees her?
(a) He stops and buys her an engagement ring.
(b) He fixes a flat tire.
(c) He runs into a beer truck.
(d) He gets a ticket for running a red light.
3. Why is Dr. Barnes upset at the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) He was outvoted by the board.
(b) He lost money in a poker game the night before.
(c) His best worker just quit.
(d) He didn't have his morning drink.
4. What is Clayton's real family name?
5. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
(a) Inadequate number of patients.
(b) Loss of staff.
(c) Budget deficit.
(d) Change in services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
2. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
3. What does Irv forbid Florence to do?
4. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
5. How does Clayton exit the meeting?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)