|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
(a) Fayette and Benjamin.
(b) Dr. Barnes and Dr. Barnett.
(c) Dr. Barnes and Miller.
(d) Dr. Barnes and Benjamin.
2. What unflattering terms does Dr. Barnes use to describe the board?
(a) Fossils and slops.
(b) Fossils and microbes.
(c) Slops and vermin.
(d) Vermin and toads.
3. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
(c) A Voice.
4. What does the Voice say is growing on the family tree?
5. What "complications" result in Benjamin's firing?
(a) Benjamin complains to the board about closing the ward.
(b) Benjamin punches a doctor.
(c) The board makes a mistake.
(d) He is Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Barnes upset at the beginning of Scene 6?
2. In Scene 5, what does Fatt suggest the workers do instead of complain?
3. What makes Clayton notorious?
4. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
5. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)