|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fatt's men do to the Voice?
(a) Throw him out.
(b) Rough him up.
(c) Threaten him.
(d) Keep him seated.
2. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
(a) He gets to play basketball.
(b) He becomes a hero.
(c) He can work wherever he wants.
(d) Girls will think he's special.
3. What makes Clayton notorious?
(a) He has busted unions in several industries.
(b) He was a Gunman for Fatt.
(c) He has a mean streak.
(d) His father was a famous union organizer.
4. What is Clayton accused of doing?
(c) Organizing workers.
5. Where does Florence work?
(a) In the steel plant.
(b) Next to the movie theater.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) Behind the counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
2. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
3. What are the three things Florence says she wants from life?
4. What character is making accusations against Clayton?
5. What are the three things Florence does for the family?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)