Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irv forbid Florence to do?
(a) Spend money.
(b) Talk to Sid.
(c) Get married.
(d) Work late.
2. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(b) Men at work challenge his manhood.
(c) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
(d) Women are too demanding.
3. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
(a) Committee members.
(b) No one. He let him talk.
(c) His supporters in the audience.
4. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
5. Where does Benjamin think about practicing socialized medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
2. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
3. What symbolic act does Benjamin perform at the end of his meeting with Dr. Barnes?
4. Why is Dr. Barnes upset at the beginning of Scene 6?
5. What does the hack do for a living?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)