|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the workers not want to listen to Clayton?
(a) He is brought before them by Fatt.
(b) The workers want to hear someone else speak.
(c) He doesn't seem to know much about strikes.
(d) The workers are ready to go home.
2. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
(b) Dr. Barnes.
3. What is the financial status of the patient under discussion?
(a) She is a charity case.
(b) Her insurance will not pay for everything.
(c) She is middle class.
(d) She belongs to one of the richest families.
4. Why does Benjamin feel that he will not be affected by the ward closing?
(a) He was recently promoted to the senior position
(b) He has had seniority for a while.
(c) He is too good to let go.
(d) He was promised a permanent contract.
5. Why does the Voice correct Fatt's mileage estimate?
(a) To get the workers' attention.
(b) He just likes to talk.
(c) To discredit what Fatt says.
(d) To support Fatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker approach the workers?
2. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
3. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
4. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
5. What is Fatt's reaction to the Voice's accusation?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)