|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) Men at work challenge his manhood.
(b) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
(c) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(d) Women are too demanding.
2. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
(a) He has been too drunk to notice.
(b) He agrees with the board.
(c) He knows it is not fair to Benjamin.
(d) He is prone to guilty feelings.
3. Where does Benjamin think about practicing socialized medicine?
4. In Scene 5, what does Fatt suggest the workers do instead of complain?
(a) Consider the records of taxi cab strikes in other cities.
(b) Accept whatever he tells them.
(c) Go home and think about striking overnight.
(d) Read the newspapers.
5. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
(a) An education.
(b) More money.
(c) To ask Florence to marry him.
(d) A newer car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
2. Why would the workers not want to listen to Clayton?
3. What does Sid do while thinking about Florence before he sees her?
4. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
5. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)