|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school does Benjamin first experience discrimination?
(b) Washington University.
2. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
(a) Everything would work out okay.
(b) The families would back them up.
(c) The families would benefit from the marriage.
(d) The marriage would negatively affect the families.
3. What factors limit Dr. Barnes' employment options?
(a) Age and ethnicity.
(b) His age and invalid daughter.
(c) Indebtedness and medical competence.
(d) Work ethic and alcoholism.
4. In Scene 5, what city does Fatt want the workers to hear about?
(c) New York.
5. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(b) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
(c) Women are too demanding.
(d) Men at work challenge his manhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clayton exit the meeting?
2. In what year does Scene 4 occur?
3. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
4. How is the speaker introduced?
5. What is Fatt's reaction to the Voice's accusation?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)