|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
(a) To ask Florence to marry him.
(b) A newer car.
(c) An education.
(d) More money.
2. Why does Benjamin feel that he will not be affected by the ward closing?
(a) He is too good to let go.
(b) He has had seniority for a while.
(c) He was promised a permanent contract.
(d) He was recently promoted to the senior position
3. What is Clayton accused of doing?
(d) Organizing workers.
4. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
5. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
(a) He can work wherever he wants.
(b) He becomes a hero.
(c) He gets to play basketball.
(d) Girls will think he's special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Clayton notorious?
2. What upsets Benjamin most about the hospital's politics?
3. What does Irv think of Florence?
4. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
5. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)