|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school does Benjamin first experience discrimination?
(c) Washington University.
2. What does Irv forbid Florence to do?
(a) Spend money.
(b) Work late.
(c) Talk to Sid.
(d) Get married.
3. Why would the workers not want to listen to Clayton?
(a) The workers want to hear someone else speak.
(b) He doesn't seem to know much about strikes.
(c) He is brought before them by Fatt.
(d) The workers are ready to go home.
4. What is the speaker's attitude toward Fatt?
5. Where does Benjamin think about practicing socialized medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three things Florence says she wants from life?
2. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
3. How does the speaker approach the workers?
4. Why is Benjamin surprised by the board's discriminatory firing?
5. What unflattering terms does Dr. Barnes use to describe the board?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)