|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the hack and his girl?
(a) Joe and Edna.
(b) Irv and Edna.
(c) Irv and Florence.
(d) Sid and Florence.
2. Why does Joe think the workers need to strike?
(a) He doesn't. He believes striking is for losers.
(b) Because it makes the bosses look bad.
(c) The workers are supporting the company rather than the family.
(d) So the workers can have extra money for vacations.
3. What does the hack do for a living?
(a) Performs surgery on animals.
(b) Drives a taxi cab.
(c) Makes furniture out of wood.
(d) Works as a butcher.
4. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
5. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
(b) His supporters in the audience.
(c) No one. He let him talk.
(d) Committee members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe paying his dues to?
2. Who does Joe call a Wop?
3. What is one thing Fatt accuses "reds" of doing?
4. What two unions have failed at past strikes?
5. How does Fatt try to quiet the Voice?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)