|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Edna want Joe to wake the children?
(a) They might disturb the game on the radio.
(b) They want some private time to themselves.
(c) Because the children will realize they haven't eaten supper.
(d) They are going out for the evening.
2. What reasons does Joe give for not making more money?
(a) Conditions and competition.
(b) Recent illness and bad weather.
(c) Conditions and no work.
(d) Competition and bad weather.
3. What does Fatt do after Joe comes forward?
(a) Sits and relights his cigar.
(b) Turns his back to Joe.
(c) Stands and crosses his arms.
(d) Sits at the end of the table.
4. Who are the two Hollywood stars imitated by the buying public?
(a) Cosby and Gibson.
(b) Crawford and Garbo.
(c) Monroe and Miller.
(d) Gable and Garbo.
5. What does the hack do for a living?
(a) Makes furniture out of wood.
(b) Drives a taxi cab.
(c) Works as a butcher.
(d) Performs surgery on animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna say Joe's boss is giving the kids?
2. What does Fatt do to send the Gunman back to his original position?
3. How does Benjamin's unexpected job loss affect his understanding of the world?
4. What does Edna threaten to do if Joe does not change his behavior?
5. What is Dr. Barnes' complaint about modern medicine?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)