|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna mean when she says, "Everything was gonna be so ducky!"?
(a) She and Joe might have some rough times.
(b) The movie was expected to get an A+ review.
(c) She and Joe would have a good life.
(d) She would serve duck for dinner.
2. What does Fatt do to send the Gunman back to his original position?
(b) He waves his hand.
(c) He asks the workers to sit down.
(d) He tells the Gunman to let the character speak.
3. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
(a) Joins the union.
(b) Robs a bank.
(c) Goes to night school.
(d) Joins the navy.
4. Who initially insists that the action of many can accomplish what one cannot?
(b) Dr. Barnes.
5. Why does the Voice correct Fatt's mileage estimate?
(a) He just likes to talk.
(b) To get the workers' attention.
(c) To discredit what Fatt says.
(d) To support Fatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florence work?
2. How is the speaker introduced?
3. What makes the speaker different from other workers?
4. What foods does Edna identify as being very important for maintaining the kids' health?
5. How is Miller treated at the beginning of the meeting?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)