|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl feel about the hack?
(a) She is always angry with him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He is okay but not all that wonderful.
(d) She puts up with him because her mom likes him.
2. What does Edna mean when she says, "Everything was gonna be so ducky!"?
(a) She would serve duck for dinner.
(b) The movie was expected to get an A+ review.
(c) She and Joe would have a good life.
(d) She and Joe might have some rough times.
3. How is Fatt described?
(a) A round guy with piggy appearance.
(b) A fat man with puffy cheeks.
(c) A red-faced porker.
(d) A fat man of porcine appearance.
4. What influential character is talked about but does not appear in Scene 3 or Scene 4?
(a) A spouse.
(b) The brother.
(c) The mother.
(d) Uncle Sam.
5. Who is referred to as having "more guts than a slaughter house?"
(b) The Gunman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
2. From what location does the Voice challenge Clayton?
3. How does Fatt plan to convince the workers that strikes don't work?
4. Who has ordered the research in Laboratory A?
5. Who are the main characters in Scene 6?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)