|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna threaten to do if Joe does not change his behavior?
(a) Run away with an old boyfriend.
(b) Get a job at a diner.
(c) Buy herself a fancy new dress.
(d) Move in with her best friend.
2. Where does Florence work?
(a) Next to the movie theater.
(b) Behind the counter.
(c) In the steel plant.
(d) In a nursing home.
3. How does Benjamin's unexpected job loss affect his understanding of the world?
(a) He understands he is powerless to change the world.
(b) He realizes he has a responsibility to change the world.
(c) His understanding remains unchanged.
(d) It is just another bad day for him.
4. Why does Benjamin feel that he will not be affected by the ward closing?
(a) He was promised a permanent contract.
(b) He was recently promoted to the senior position
(c) He has had seniority for a while.
(d) He is too good to let go.
5. Who are the two Hollywood stars imitated by the buying public?
(a) Crawford and Garbo.
(b) Cosby and Gibson.
(c) Monroe and Miller.
(d) Gable and Garbo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe accuse of racketeering?
2. Why is the research in Laboratory A so important at the time of the play?
3. What is the reason Dr. Barnes gives Benjamin for closing his ward?
4. What is being developed in Laboratory A?
5. How does the girl feel about the hack?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)