|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clayton's real family name?
2. What does Joe tell Edna he had for lunch when he gets home from work?
(a) Soda and crackers.
(b) Burger and fries.
3. In what war do 12 million men die?
(a) The Iraqi War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Vietnam Conflict.
4. How does Joe react to Edna's threats and accusations?
(a) He is too cool to react.
(b) With anger.
(d) He ignores her.
5. What makes Miller especially vulnerable to exploitation?
(a) He earned his degree in a foreign country.
(b) He does not write well.
(c) He is too agreeable.
(d) He is a foreigner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two main characters in Scene 3?
2. How does Benjamin's unexpected job loss affect his understanding of the world?
3. Who is the smoker and drinker in Scene 3?
4. Why doesn't Edna want Joe to wake the children?
5. To whom is the first character speaking?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)