|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe feel about being the man of the house?
(a) He likes making the important decisions.
(b) That's just the way it is.
(c) He does not believe women can think for themselves.
(d) He wishes he could be a kid again.
2. What does Irv think of Florence?
(a) She is an immature kid.
(b) She is mature for her age.
(c) She is easy to get along with.
(d) She might be pregnant.
3. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
(d) A Voice.
4. Who does Joe call a Wop?
(a) The Voice.
5. What two unions have failed at past strikes?
(a) Textile and taxi drivers.
(b) Dock and auto workers.
(c) Textile and steel.
(d) Teamsters and canners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Voice say is growing on the family tree?
2. What is Clayton's real family name?
3. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
4. What does Joe initially think about strikes?
5. How much of a raise is Miller initially offered?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)