|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Voice say is growing on the family tree?
2. What does Fatt do to send the Gunman back to his original position?
(b) He waves his hand.
(c) He asks the workers to sit down.
(d) He tells the Gunman to let the character speak.
3. What is Joe paying his dues to?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) A union.
(c) The country club.
(d) A Masonic order.
4. What is Clayton's relationship to the Voice?
5. Who is referred to as having "more guts than a slaughter house?"
(b) The Gunman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the speaker's attitude toward Fatt?
2. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
3. Who is the first person to speak in Scene 5?
4. What motivates the Gunman to move from his original position to center stage?
5. What do the hackers need to do to be successful?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)