|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna imply that her current financial situation is causing to happen to her?
(a) Losing weight.
(b) Putting wrinkles on her face.
(c) Crying every day.
(d) Missing her favorite movie.
2. How is Miller treated at the beginning of the meeting?
(a) He is chastised.
(b) He is given compliments.
(c) He is told he is under investigation.
(d) He is offered lunch.
3. Who does Fatt ask to stop the talkative Voice?
(a) No one. He let him talk.
(c) His supporters in the audience.
(d) Committee members.
4. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
(a) The marriage would negatively affect the families.
(b) The families would benefit from the marriage.
(c) The families would back them up.
(d) Everything would work out okay.
5. What is the relationship of the main characters in Scene 3?
(a) Employer and employee.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Waiter and customer.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Miller especially vulnerable to exploitation?
2. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
3. What does Joe do to quiet the men?
4. What does Irv think of Florence?
5. How does Joe react to Edna's threats and accusations?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)