|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Edna want Joe to wake the children?
(a) They want some private time to themselves.
(b) Because the children will realize they haven't eaten supper.
(c) They are going out for the evening.
(d) They might disturb the game on the radio.
2. What do the hackers need to do to be successful?
(a) Meet behind closed doors and make a plan.
(b) Send the Gunman out of the meeting hall.
(c) Pay off the union leaders.
(d) Stand up like men and fight for their families.
3. Who is Andy Gump?
(a) A newspaper comic strip character.
(b) The guy who worked in Laboratory A.
(c) One of the employees who led the strike.
(d) A mentally challenged movie character.
4. What quality in employees does the company reward?
(c) Networking skills.
5. What is the last action in Scene 3?
(a) Fayette throws Miller out of the office.
(b) Miller finally agrees to spy on his supervisor.
(c) Miller storms out of the office.
(d) Miller punches Fayette in the nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do to quiet the men?
2. What does Edna think she is turning into?
3. What foods does Edna identify as being very important for maintaining the kids' health?
4. Who helps Joe overcome his fear of fighting for a living wage and make up his mind?
5. Why is a character called a "red?"
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)