|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the research in Laboratory A so important at the time of the play?
(a) It prepares the United States for future wars.
(b) It saves lives from disease.
(c) It protects soldiers fighting in the current war.
(d) It is just regular research and not that important.
2. How is Miller treated at the beginning of the meeting?
(a) He is told he is under investigation.
(b) He is given compliments.
(c) He is chastised.
(d) He is offered lunch.
3. Who does Joe accuse of racketeering?
4. What does Edna say Joe's boss is giving the kids?
(c) A new pair of shoes.
(d) Stress and anxiety.
5. What is the setting of Scene 3?
(a) A research laboratory.
(b) The living room of a house.
(c) A luxurious office.
(d) A neighborhood restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joe and Edna's bills needs to be paid right away?
2. Why does Joe think the workers need to strike?
3. How much of a raise is Miller initially offered?
4. To whom is the first character speaking?
5. What is the state of consumer markets?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)