|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Joe and Edna?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) Brother and sister.
2. What color is the hair of Joe and Edna's children?
3. What quality in employees does the company reward?
(b) Networking skills.
4. Who initially insists that the action of many can accomplish what one cannot?
(c) Dr. Barnes.
5. What proof does Joe offer to contest Fatt's suggestion that workers had hot suppers to go home to?
(a) He asks workers to raise their hands.
(b) He asks for comments from workers.
(c) He describes his last evening meal.
(d) He asks workers for a voice vote of yes or no.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe call Edna after she says that he is "crawling like a worm?"
2. What does Joe initially think about strikes?
3. What does Joe and Edna's daughter Emmy need before going to school the next day?
4. Who is referred to as having "more guts than a slaughter house?"
5. Why do the characters discuss "Mrs. Consumer" and Hollywood?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)