|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Fatt described?
(a) A fat man of porcine appearance.
(b) A red-faced porker.
(c) A round guy with piggy appearance.
(d) A fat man with puffy cheeks.
2. Why is the research in Laboratory A so important at the time of the play?
(a) It is just regular research and not that important.
(b) It protects soldiers fighting in the current war.
(c) It saves lives from disease.
(d) It prepares the United States for future wars.
3. Who is referred to as having "more guts than a slaughter house?"
(c) The Gunman.
4. What does Fatt do after Joe comes forward?
(a) Sits at the end of the table.
(b) Stands and crosses his arms.
(c) Sits and relights his cigar.
(d) Turns his back to Joe.
5. What does Edna tell Joe to do to help improve the financial situation?
(a) Take action against the bosses.
(b) Get a second job.
(c) Sell his car to a friend.
(d) Borrow a loan from a family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates the Gunman to move from his original position to center stage?
2. To whom is the first character speaking?
3. Who is the first character to speak in the play?
4. How is Miller treated at the beginning of the meeting?
5. What is the last action in Scene 3?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)