|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe accuse of racketeering?
2. What does Fatt do after Joe comes forward?
(a) Sits at the end of the table.
(b) Turns his back to Joe.
(c) Stands and crosses his arms.
(d) Sits and relights his cigar.
3. What proof does Joe offer to contest Fatt's suggestion that workers had hot suppers to go home to?
(a) He asks for comments from workers.
(b) He asks workers for a voice vote of yes or no.
(c) He describes his last evening meal.
(d) He asks workers to raise their hands.
4. What do the hackers need to do to be successful?
(a) Send the Gunman out of the meeting hall.
(b) Stand up like men and fight for their families.
(c) Meet behind closed doors and make a plan.
(d) Pay off the union leaders.
5. What is the relationship between Joe and Edna?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna tell Joe to do to help improve the financial situation?
2. Why doesn't Edna want Joe to wake the children?
3. What does it mean when a character is called "yellow?"
4. What color is the hair of Joe and Edna's children?
5. How do workers become committee members?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)