|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proof does Joe offer to contest Fatt's suggestion that workers had hot suppers to go home to?
(a) He describes his last evening meal.
(b) He asks workers to raise their hands.
(c) He asks workers for a voice vote of yes or no.
(d) He asks for comments from workers.
2. Why is a character called a "red?"
(a) His face is red with anger.
(b) He disagrees with the union workers.
(c) He disagrees with the union representative.
(d) He wears a red tie to the meeting.
3. Who does Joe call a Wop?
(d) The Voice.
4. What does Joe do to quiet the men?
(a) Raises a clenched fist.
(b) He is unable to quiet them.
(c) Tells them to be quiet.
(d) Raises his hand.
5. How is Fatt described?
(a) A fat man of porcine appearance.
(b) A fat man with puffy cheeks.
(c) A round guy with piggy appearance.
(d) A red-faced porker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the role of the character chewing on a toothpick?
2. What is one thing Fatt accuses "reds" of doing?
3. What do the workers demand from the union leader?
4. What does Fatt do after Joe comes forward?
5. What does Fatt do to send the Gunman back to his original position?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)