|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna mean when she says, "Everything was gonna be so ducky!"?
(a) She and Joe would have a good life.
(b) She and Joe might have some rough times.
(c) She would serve duck for dinner.
(d) The movie was expected to get an A+ review.
2. What does Edna say Joe's boss is giving the kids?
(a) A new pair of shoes.
(b) Stress and anxiety.
3. What reasons does Joe give for not making more money?
(a) Competition and bad weather.
(b) Recent illness and bad weather.
(c) Conditions and no work.
(d) Conditions and competition.
4. Who is the president as named in this scene?
5. What do the hackers need to do to be successful?
(a) Send the Gunman out of the meeting hall.
(b) Meet behind closed doors and make a plan.
(c) Stand up like men and fight for their families.
(d) Pay off the union leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's plan before going to the workers meeting?
2. What does Joe bring home from the war?
3. Who initially insists that the action of many can accomplish what one cannot?
4. Which of Joe and Edna's bills needs to be paid right away?
5. Who does Joe call a Wop?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)