|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe call a Wop?
(a) The Voice.
2. Who helps Joe overcome his fear of fighting for a living wage and make up his mind?
(a) His wife.
(c) Sol Feinberg.
3. Which character is accused of taking a "run-out powder?"
4. What does Edna fear will happen to the kids' bodies if they don't eat better?
(a) Underweight and weak bones.
(b) Sick bones and crooked spines.
(c) Colds and club feet.
(d) Crooked spines and swollen legs.
5. What does Edna tell Joe to do to help improve the financial situation?
(a) Sell his car to a friend.
(b) Borrow a loan from a family member.
(c) Get a second job.
(d) Take action against the bosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has ordered the research in Laboratory A?
2. What does Joe mean when he refers to "black and blue boys?"
3. What is the state of consumer markets?
4. Who is the smoker and drinker in Scene 3?
5. Who is Andy Gump?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)