|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna say Joe's boss is giving the kids?
(c) Stress and anxiety.
(d) A new pair of shoes.
2. What is the last action in Scene 3?
(a) Miller finally agrees to spy on his supervisor.
(b) Miller storms out of the office.
(c) Miller punches Fayette in the nose.
(d) Fayette throws Miller out of the office.
3. What does it mean to "take a run-out powder?"
(a) Take a quick trip somewhere.
(b) Not show up as promised.
(c) Take medicine for an upset stomach.
(d) Not leave when asked.
4. What is one reason Sid says that it is so trying to be a man?
(a) Men at work challenge his manhood.
(b) His family wants him to remain a kid.
(c) The bosses with money keep the working class down.
(d) Women are too demanding.
5. What foods does Edna identify as being very important for maintaining the kids' health?
(a) Orange juice and grapefruits.
(b) Peaches and apple juice.
(c) Lemonade and grapefruits.
(d) Apples and oranges.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the hack feel about his girl?
2. What does Sid need to satisfy Irv?
3. What quality in employees does the company reward?
4. What is being developed in Laboratory A?
5. What makes Miller especially vulnerable to exploitation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)