|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of Joe and Edna's children?
2. What is Dr. Barnes' complaint about modern medicine?
(a) No one can afford the new-fangled techniques.
(b) Doctors do not care enough about the patients.
(c) The good old medical techniques aren't used anymore.
(d) Medicine is run by the rich instead of doctors.
3. Who does Joe accuse of racketeering?
4. What does Edna mean when she says, "Everything was gonna be so ducky!"?
(a) She and Joe would have a good life.
(b) The movie was expected to get an A+ review.
(c) She would serve duck for dinner.
(d) She and Joe might have some rough times.
5. How does Joe react to Edna's threats and accusations?
(a) He is too cool to react.
(b) With anger.
(d) He ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What factors limit Dr. Barnes' employment options?
2. How much do Joe and Edna pay for rent?
3. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
4. Why is Dr. Leeds untouchable?
5. What is the financial status of the patient under discussion?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)