|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe mean when he says, "I rode the wheels off the chariot."?
(a) He rode on a bus over 100 miles.
(b) The front wheel has fallen off his motorcycle.
(c) His cab has a flat tire.
(d) He has done a lot of driving.
2. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
(a) He has been too drunk to notice.
(b) He agrees with the board.
(c) He is prone to guilty feelings.
(d) He knows it is not fair to Benjamin.
3. What does Edna imply that her current financial situation is causing to happen to her?
(a) Crying every day.
(b) Missing her favorite movie.
(c) Losing weight.
(d) Putting wrinkles on her face.
4. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
(b) Dr. Barnes.
5. What color is the hair of Joe and Edna's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unflattering terms does Dr. Barnes use to describe the board?
2. What is Joe's plan before going to the workers meeting?
3. What upsets Benjamin most about the hospital's politics?
4. What symbolic act does Benjamin perform at the end of his meeting with Dr. Barnes?
5. How does Joe react to Edna's threats and accusations?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)