|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benjamin's unexpected job loss affect his understanding of the world?
(a) His understanding remains unchanged.
(b) He realizes he has a responsibility to change the world.
(c) It is just another bad day for him.
(d) He understands he is powerless to change the world.
2. Who initiates the meeting between Dr. Barnes and Benjamin?
(c) Dr. Barnes.
3. What is the state of health of Florence's mother?
(a) She is sick in bed.
(b) She is a hypochondriac.
(d) She is a healthy busybody.
4. What does Joe tell Edna he had for lunch when he gets home from work?
(a) Burger and fries.
(b) Soda and crackers.
5. What metaphor do Benjamin and Dr. Barnes use to describe Benjamin's experiences with anti-Semitism?
(b) Malignant disease.
(c) Vigorous exercise.
(d) Stormy weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the rewards Sam can expect for fighting in the war?
2. What does Irv forbid Florence to do?
3. What does Sid's brother do to deal with the trying economic times?
4. What is the mood at the end of Scene 4?
5. What is the financial status of the patient under discussion?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)