|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Scene 4 occur?
2. Which of Joe and Edna's bills needs to be paid right away?
(a) The light bill.
(b) The heat bill.
(d) Furniture installment.
3. How does the girl feel about the hack?
(a) She is always angry with him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She puts up with him because her mom likes him.
(d) He is okay but not all that wonderful.
4. Where is the hack taking his girl?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To a dance.
(c) To a ball game.
(d) Out to dinner.
5. What does Edna mean when she says, "Everything was gonna be so ducky!"?
(a) The movie was expected to get an A+ review.
(b) She and Joe would have a good life.
(c) She and Joe might have some rough times.
(d) She would serve duck for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe accuse of racketeering?
2. What does Sid mean by "backwash" if he and Florence married?
3. What animal does Sid compare himself to?
4. In Scene 2, what does Joe find when he arrives home from work at the end of the day?
5. What symbolic act does Benjamin perform at the end of his meeting with Dr. Barnes?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)