Short Answer Questions Key
1. The two main characters in "Waiting for Godot" are
Estragon and Vladimir.
2. The main characters call each other
Gogo and Didi.
3. When Act I opens, Estragon is
Trying to pull his boot off.
4. The two main characters in the play are waiting for
5. Act I starts with a meandering conversation between the two main characters who talk about a variety of subjects. They do NOT talk about
Going to America.
6. Several times during the beginning of the first act, Vladimir keeps taking off and putting back on his
This section contains 6,831 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)