|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 44-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second act, after waiting so long for Godot, Vladimir tells Estragon he is proud of the fact that
(a) Smart enough to take advantage of Pozzo.
(b) They are strong enough to beat up Lucky.
(c) Even though they may not be saints, they kept their appointment.
(d) They are better people than Pozzo because they do not beat people.
2. During one of the conservations about the Bible, Vladimir tells Estragon he should have been a
3. The two main characters in the play are waiting for
(b) the Boy.
4. Who does the boy tell Estragon and Vladimir that Mr. Godot beats?
(b) The boy's brother.
(c) The other boy who minds the cows.
(d) The boy's mother.
5. When they finally decide no one is coming after they think they hear something in Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon he must
(a) Go find something to eat for them.
(b) Leave for good.
(c) Have had a vision.
(d) Find Godot immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir discuss how to handle Pozzo, but they are concerned because
2. When Estragon and Vladimir realize that Pozzo is at their mercy in the second act, they
3. During the first act, Vladimir leaves the stage to go to the bathroom. When Vladimir returns, Estragon tries to start a conversation. He acknowledges that Vladimir is angry and wants the anger to go away. They end up
4. When Pozzo wants to sit down toward the end of Act I but needs help. He asks Estragon to
5. During the first part of Act I, Estragon keeps looking for something that he doesn't find in what?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)