|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After tormenting Lucky awhile, Pozzo decides to eat. In his belongings he has
(a) Ribs and beer.
(b) Lobster and coffee.
(c) Cheese and milk.
(d) Chicken and wine.
2. What is the last thing Lucky does at end of Act I?
(a) He falls asleep and takes a nap.
(b) He gives a long speech full of gibberish.
(c) He picks up his packages and waits silently.
(d) He laughes at Estragon.
3. At the end of the first act, Estragon and Vladimir decide they should go,
(a) And they leave.
(b) But Mr. Godot comes to see them.
(c) But they never do.
(d) But they fall asleep instead.
4. After Lucky reacts to Estragon's attempt to make him feel better, Estragon then reacts by
(a) Dramatically claiming he is crippled.
(b) Kicking him really hard.
(c) Giving Lucky a hug.
5. During their discussion about when Godot is supposed to come, Vladimir and Estragon are certain about
(b) The time he is coming.
(c) Where he is coming from.
(d) The day he is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a conversation in Act I, Estragon says he is hungry. Vladimir offers him
2. Pozzo controls Lucky with
3. Responding to Pozzo's request for help sitting down, Estragon tells Pozzo that if he does not sit down, Pozzo will
4. Pozzo tells Estragon and Vladimir that you can't drive creatures like Lucky away and that it would be better to
5. After eating and disposing of the chicken bones, Pozzo finally decides to relax and
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)