Act 1, Pages 1-10
1. The two main characters in "Waiting for Godot" are
(a) The boy and Lucky.
(b) Pozzo and Lucky.
(c) Estragon and Lucky.
(d) Estragon and Vladimir.
2. The main characters call each other
(a) Pozzo and Lucky.
(b) Estragon and Vladimir.
(c) Gogo and Didi.
(d) Boy and Lucky.
3. When Act I opens, Estragon is
(a) Making castles in the dirt.
(b) Staring off into space.
(d) Trying to pull his boot off.
4. The two main characters in the play are waiting for
(b) the Boy.
5. Act I starts with a meandering conversation between the two main characters who talk about a variety of subjects. They do NOT talk about
(a) The Bible.
(b) Places they have been, like the Eiffel Tower.
(c) Their pain.
(d) Going to America.
6. Several times during the beginning of the first act, Vladimir keeps taking off and putting back on his
This section contains 6,831 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)