|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The magistrate accuses the ______ of triggering conflicts, being more barbaric than the barbarians themselves.
(a) Colonel Joll.
2. What is the magistrate deprived of when he is imprisoned for his various accusations and alleged crimes?
(c) Spare clothing.
3. What does the magistrate return to the crowd with after he can't stand to see the sight of the natives at first?
(a) Bucket of water.
4. The magistrate learns that no one knows what happened to the ____________ who were unable to stay together.
5. The soldiers were left by the barbarians to freeze in the _____________ and to starve in the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. The magistrate thinks the ___________ creates opportunities for both justice and injustice.
2. The magistrate is in charge of new __________ which are being built at the same time as the farming begins.
3. What does the magistrate demand in order to answer the accusations which are made against him?
4. Unhappy with their relationship, the native girl used to ____________ to deal with the confusion and the pain.
5. What destroys wildlife and creates more opportunities for the desert to advance into the area?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)