|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The magistrate gets help from the only _______________ in town who avoided burglary during the raids and the conflicts.
2. What do two barbarian men bring into the settlement on a horse in order to inspire fear in the people?
(a) Severed limbs.
(c) Dead man.
(d) A dead horse.
3. The magistrate is also accused of making a trip to inform the ___________________ about the campaign against them.
(a) Other settlements.
4. The officer the magistrate has spoken with seems to be equally capable of ___________ as of fulfilling his duties.
5. The magistrate finds out that one of the charges against him involves __________ irregularities.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________________ Mandel want the magistrate to get back to work in the settlement, according to the story.
2. What happens to make surviving tougher during this particular section of the book and the story?
3. The magistrate decides it is best not to _______________ and to focus instead on what can be changed.
4. When the magistrate returns to his cell, the guard warns him that he should remain silent about his ___________.
5. The magistrate advises everyone to grow _________ so that they can survive the winter and attacks.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)