Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The magistrate wanted to point out that it was worse to damage one's _____________ than to go ahead and to kill them.
2. What is NOT one of the magistrate's old hobbies that he takes up after deciding to swear off women?
(a) Deciphering writing.
(b) Collecting bones.
(c) Collecting stones.
(d) Looking at ancient writing.
3. When the magistrate returns to his cell, the guard warns him that he should remain silent about his ___________.
(a) Sex life.
4. The magistrate thinks that his method of recording information now would include ______________ through seasons and nature.
5. The magistrate prefers to bear the ___________ himself rather than to leave it for someone else to bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. With _________ men guarding the town, the magistrate assumes the leadership in town along with legal administration.
2. The girl that the magistrate loved became less and less of a ___________ when she was being tortured by the army.
3. The magistrate's lack of ___________ encourages endless analysis of what's happened and what might happen.
4. Where does Mandel hit the magistrate when the magistrate speaks up with his query in question #130?
5. The barbarians like to hide in the _________________ and wait for the soldiers to go away.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)