|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumors begin to spread that the barbarians are thinking about threatening the _____________ during their actions.
2. What happens to make surviving tougher during this particular section of the book and the story?
(a) Lack of medicine.
3. As the magistrate sits and thinks about his feelings for the native girl, he questions his ____________ for her.
4. What does the magistrate offer in exchange for the horses of the barbarians, though they refuse to do so?
5. ___________ avoids sleeping with the others in the same tent on the way back from their trip.
(a) The injured soldier.
(b) The magistrate.
(c) The girl.
(d) The lead soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. The magistrate questions whether he really is attracted to the blind girl or if he feels _____________ about her torture.
2. The magistrate believes that the barbarians only different in their tolerance for ___________ and slovenliness, and the magistrate admires them.
3. When the magistrate tells Mandel that he is still awaiting trial, the magistrate learns there are no ____________ of him at all.
4. Who is killed when he/she tries to protect another part of his/her family during an interrogation session?
5. The magistrate is also questioned about his relationship to _______________ during his accusations.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)