Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
Examine the concept of temptation that is represented in the book. What reasons does the author have for portraying all of the book's characters as being tempted?
Arguably the most present theme throughout the book is that of Christianity. Part 1.) How is Christianity a common theme throughout the whole book? Part 2.) What lessons in morals and duty were taught in the book that mirrored the Christian faith? Part 3.) What purpose did the author have for setting such a religious tone in the book?
Compare and contrast Caspian and Reepicheep's motivations to go on the voyage on the Dawn Treader. What about their journey is connected, and what does their sharing this common bond suggest about their friendship?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)