Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
Essay Topic 1
One of the most dynamic and interesting characters in the book is Caspian. Part 1.) What might the author hope for Caspian to represent in the book? Part 2.) In what way does Caspian help portray the perfect king? Part 3.) What can we learn from Caspian's background that helps explain his actions in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the sea serpent in the book. In what way might the author hope for this to be a symbol of evil in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the representation of good and evil in the book. What does the author hope for the reader to gleam regarding the differences in these two things and the consequences when they are mixed?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)