|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the portrayal of greed in the book. What does Aslan's interference between Edmund and Caspian's argument over greed say about the author's feelings towards the subject?
Essay Topic 2
One of the most dynamic and interesting characters in the book is Caspian. Part 1.) What might the author hope for Caspian to represent in the book? Part 2.) In what way does Caspian help portray the perfect king? Part 3.) What can we learn from Caspian's background that helps explain his actions in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's use of fantasy in the book. What does the use of fantasy help portray and reveal about the book's characters that would have been absent without it?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)