Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the symbolism of Eustace being turned into a dragon in the book. What might the author hope for this transformation to represent in terms of character development for Eustace?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author's use of fantasy in the book. What does the use of fantasy help portray and reveal about the book's characters that would have been absent without it?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Edmund and Eustace in the book. What might the author hope for these characters to represent individually? How do these characters become similar at the end of the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)