|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
2. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
3. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last world.
(b) The end of the world.
(c) The last ocean.
(d) The next island.
4. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(a) Go to sleep.
(d) Attack them.
5. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A well kept lawn.
(b) A pig.
(c) A child.
(d) A broken window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
2. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
3. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
4. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
2. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
3. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
4. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
5. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
6. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
7. What is the nature of the dark space the ship comes up on in Chapter 12?
8. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
9. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
10. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)