|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(b) Giant mushrooms.
2. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(b) Edmund and Lucy.
(c) The captain and Lucy.
(d) Eustace and Caspian.
3. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(b) An old man.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A wolf.
4. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
5. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Sings to them.
(b) Yells at them.
(c) Ignores them.
(d) Smiles at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
2. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
3. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
4. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
5. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
2. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
3. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
4. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
5. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
6. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
7. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
8. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
9. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
10. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)