|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
(a) Put a chair in it.
(b) Put her back to it.
(c) Force it shut.
(d) Leave it open.
2. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last ocean.
(b) The next island.
(c) The last world.
(d) The end of the world.
3. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A war.
(b) A festival.
(c) A feast.
(d) A massacre.
4. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
(a) If he's happy with them.
(b) If he hates them.
(c) If he wants new ones.
(d) If he's tired of them.
5. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) They need less sleep.
(b) The sun is larger.
(c) The sea becomes clear.
(d) They need more sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
2. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of Chapter 11?
4. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
5. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)