|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Makes them sick when they eat.
(b) Makes them only want salty foods.
(c) Makes it increase.
(d) Kills it.
2. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A well kept lawn.
(b) A broken window.
(c) A child.
(d) A pig.
3. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Attack them.
4. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
(c) Get mad.
(d) Mutter and agree.
5. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
2. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
3. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
4. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
5. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
2. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
3. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
4. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
6. What does Caspian tell Lord Rhoop to do at the end of Chapter 14?
7. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
8. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
9. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
10. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)