|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A well kept lawn.
(b) A pig.
(c) A child.
(d) A broken window.
2. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
(a) Put her back to it.
(b) Put a chair in it.
(c) Force it shut.
(d) Leave it open.
3. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
(a) If he's tired of them.
(b) If he wants new ones.
(c) If he hates them.
(d) If he's happy with them.
4. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
5. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
2. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
3. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
4. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
5. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
2. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
3. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
6. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
7. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
8. What does Lord Rhoop tell Caspian the dark islands make happen?
9. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
10. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)