|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their battle stations.
(b) On deck.
(c) Under the ship.
(d) Their rooms.
2. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A dog.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A lion.
3. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
4. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She can't stop laughing.
(b) She can't remember it.
(c) She cries.
(d) She vomits.
5. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(a) Go to sleep.
(d) Attack them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
2. How many lords has Caspian and the other travelers found after retrieving one in a dark spot in the ocean?
3. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
5. What is the name of Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the dark space the ship comes up on in Chapter 12?
2. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
3. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
4. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
5. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
6. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
7. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
8. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
9. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
10. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)