|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The magician.
(b) A page.
(c) Reepicheep's brother.
(d) Aslan's mother.
2. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) The Dark Island.
(b) The New Day.
(c) The Fourth Lord.
(d) The Dark Space.
3. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
(a) Become invisible.
(c) Listen to what her friends think of her.
(d) Read people's minds.
4. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
5. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(a) Laughing at others.
(b) Agreeing with everything.
(d) Interrupting others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
2. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
4. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
5. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
2. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
3. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
4. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
5. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
6. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
7. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
8. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
9. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
10. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)