|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
2. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
3. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
4. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their anchors.
(b) Their spirits.
(c) Their stars.
(d) Their shoelaces.
5. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
2. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
2. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
3. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
4. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
5. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
6. What is the nature of the dark space the ship comes up on in Chapter 12?
7. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
8. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
9. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
10. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)