|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make their work easier.
(b) To make them live longer.
(c) To make them prettier.
(d) To punish them.
2. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
3. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A spell.
(b) A song.
(c) A story.
(d) A poem.
4. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A hole.
(b) A bug.
(c) A twig.
(d) A stone.
5. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The wine.
(b) A knife of stone.
(c) The food.
(d) An elixir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
2. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
3. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
4. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
5. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
2. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
3. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
5. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
6. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
7. What does Lord Rhoop tell Caspian the dark islands make happen?
8. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
9. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
10. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)