|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) A friendship.
(b) Her character.
(c) A life.
(d) A memory.
2. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
3. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The last world.
(c) The next island.
(d) The last ocean.
4. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The Magician's room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The sky.
(d) The roof.
5. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
2. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
3. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
4. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
5. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)