|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
2. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sky.
(d) A door in the hillside.
3. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A building.
(b) A whale.
(c) A ship.
(d) A dark shape.
4. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) A memory.
(b) A life.
(c) A friendship.
(d) Her character.
5. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(c) Giant mushrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
2. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
3. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
4. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
5. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
3. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
4. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
5. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
6. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
7. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
8. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
9. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
10. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)