|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Ship remains.
(b) Scuba divers.
2. How many lords has Caspian and the other travelers found after retrieving one in a dark spot in the ocean?
3. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A white albatross.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A dolphin.
4. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
5. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
2. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
3. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
4. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
5. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
2. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
3. What does Lord Rhoop tell Caspian the dark islands make happen?
4. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
5. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
6. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
7. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
8. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
9. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
10. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)