|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(b) Agreeing with everything.
(c) Interrupting others.
(d) Laughing at others.
2. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
3. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A dragon.
(c) An old man.
(d) A wolf.
4. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
5. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
2. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
3. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
4. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
5. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
3. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
4. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
5. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
6. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
7. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
8. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
9. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
10. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)