|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
(a) If he hates them.
(b) If he's happy with them.
(c) If he's tired of them.
(d) If he wants new ones.
2. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) Edmund and Lucy.
(b) The captain and Lucy.
(d) Eustace and Caspian.
3. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their anchors.
(b) Their stars.
(c) Their shoelaces.
(d) Their spirits.
4. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Ship remains.
(b) Scuba divers.
5. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Magician.
(b) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(c) The Day of Fun.
(d) The Duffers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lords has Caspian and the other travelers found after retrieving one in a dark spot in the ocean?
2. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
3. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
4. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
5. What is the name of Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
2. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
3. What does Caspian tell Lord Rhoop to do at the end of Chapter 14?
4. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
5. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
6. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
7. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
8. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
9. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
10. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)