|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 13?
(a) The Men.
(b) The New Time.
(c) The Found Lords.
(d) The Three Sleepers.
2. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
3. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A building.
(b) A ship.
(c) A whale.
(d) A dark shape.
4. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A magician.
(b) A king.
(c) A demon.
(d) A monster.
5. What do the invisible creatures spill much of while serving the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
2. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
5. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
2. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
3. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
4. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
5. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
6. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
7. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
8. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
9. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
10. What is the nature of the dark space the ship comes up on in Chapter 12?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)