|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The nights are warm.
(b) The tide quickens.
(c) The wind becomes calm.
(d) The sea becomes calm.
2. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A door.
(b) A piano.
(c) A well.
(d) A water pump.
3. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
4. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(b) The Duffers.
(c) The Day of Fun.
(d) The Magician.
5. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
2. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
3. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
4. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
5. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
2. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
3. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
5. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
6. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
7. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
8. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
9. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
10. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)