|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The magician.
(b) A page.
(c) Reepicheep's brother.
(d) Aslan's mother.
2. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A bug.
(b) A twig.
(c) A stone.
(d) A hole.
4. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
5. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
2. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
3. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
4. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
5. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
2. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
3. What does Caspian tell Lord Rhoop to do at the end of Chapter 14?
4. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
6. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
7. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
8. What happens to the people on the ship after Lucy prays to Aslan?
9. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
10. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)