|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
2. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A bug.
(b) A hole.
(c) A twig.
(d) A stone.
3. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(c) The Duffers.
(d) The Magician.
4. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) An old man.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dragon.
5. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It gets larger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
2. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
3. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
4. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
5. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
2. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
3. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
4. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
5. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
6. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
7. What is the nature of Lucy and the Magician's interaction at dinner in Chapter 11?
8. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
9. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
10. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)