|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
2. Who jumps into the water in Chapter 15 and has to be helped back in?
3. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A story.
(b) A song.
(c) A spell.
(d) A poem.
4. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
(a) A wave.
(b) A scream.
(c) A tree fall.
5. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The Magician's room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The roof.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
2. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
3. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
4. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
5. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lord Rhoop tell Caspian the dark islands make happen?
2. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
3. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
4. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
5. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
6. What does Caspian tell Lord Rhoop to do at the end of Chapter 14?
7. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
8. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
9. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
10. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)