|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
2. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Makes them only want salty foods.
(b) Makes them sick when they eat.
(c) Makes it increase.
(d) Kills it.
3. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The sky.
(b) The Magician's room.
(c) The roof.
(d) The attic.
4. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Attack them.
5. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(c) Lord Rhoop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 13?
2. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
3. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
4. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
5. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
2. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
3. What happens when the group on the ship find a feast set in Chapter 13?
4. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
5. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
6. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
7. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
8. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
9. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
10. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)