|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(d) All of the male travelers.
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
(a) A mean boy.
(b) A kind boy.
(c) A sad boy.
(d) A mischevious boy.
3. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
4. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
5. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The wind becomes calm.
(b) The sea becomes calm.
(c) The tide quickens.
(d) The nights are warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
2. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
3. What is the name of Chapter 13?
4. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
5. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
2. What does Lucy hear after casting a spell to hear what her friends think of her?
3. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
4. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
5. How is the dinner set up by the invisible people in Chapter 10 described?
6. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
7. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
8. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
9. What does Ramundu say about the birds feeding him berries?
10. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)