|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The sky.
(b) The Magician's room.
(c) The attic.
(d) The roof.
2. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
3. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
4. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(d) Lord Rhoop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
2. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
3. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
4. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
5. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
2. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. What reason does Caspian give a woman who appears and asks why they haven't eaten Aslan's feast?
4. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
5. What is the nature of Aslan's speech to Edmund and Lucy regarding Narnia at the end of Chapter 16?
6. How is the weather changing at the beginning of Chapter 13?
7. What does Lucy hear when she stops to remove a stone from her shoe while on an island?
8. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
9. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
10. How do the invisible people say they need help with becoming visible again?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)