|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
2. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
3. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It sinks.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It gets larger.
4. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The food.
(b) A knife of stone.
(c) An elixir.
(d) The wine.
5. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
6. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A star.
(b) A lion.
(c) A duke.
(d) A prince.
7. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
8. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
9. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A page.
(b) Aslan's mother.
(c) The magician.
(d) Reepicheep's brother.
10. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
11. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Kills it.
(b) Makes it increase.
(c) Makes them sick when they eat.
(d) Makes them only want salty foods.
12. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
13. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Duffers.
(c) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(d) The Magician.
14. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A stone.
(b) A bug.
(c) A twig.
(d) A hole.
15. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
2. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
3. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
4. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
5. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)