|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
(a) A mischevious boy.
(b) A mean boy.
(c) A kind boy.
(d) A sad boy.
3. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
4. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The magician.
(b) Aslan's mother.
(c) Reepicheep's brother.
(d) A page.
5. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(c) All of the male travelers.
6. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A white albatross.
7. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
8. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A duke.
(b) A star.
(c) A lion.
(d) A prince.
9. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A massacre.
(b) A festival.
(c) A feast.
(d) A war.
10. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
11. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
12. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Makes it increase.
(b) Makes them only want salty foods.
(c) Makes them sick when they eat.
(d) Kills it.
13. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
(b) The White Witch.
14. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
15. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) They need more sleep.
(b) They need less sleep.
(c) The sea becomes clear.
(d) The sun is larger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
2. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
3. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
4. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
5. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)