|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) The sun is larger.
(b) They need more sleep.
(c) The sea becomes clear.
(d) They need less sleep.
2. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
3. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
4. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) The Dark Island.
(b) The Fourth Lord.
(c) The New Day.
(d) The Dark Space.
5. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
(a) Traveling with him.
(c) Eating the feast.
(d) Staying behind on the island.
6. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The next island.
(b) The last ocean.
(c) The last world.
(d) The end of the world.
7. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) A door in the hillside.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The sky.
8. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(b) Giant mushrooms.
9. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
10. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) A white albatross.
(b) A penguin.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A dolphin.
11. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
12. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) An elixir.
(b) The wine.
(c) The food.
(d) A knife of stone.
13. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
14. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The ship.
(c) The sun.
(d) The stars.
15. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
2. What is the name of Chapter 13?
3. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
4. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
5. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)