|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
2. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) Her character.
(b) A memory.
(c) A life.
(d) A friendship.
3. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The sky.
(b) The attic.
(c) The Magician's room.
(d) The roof.
4. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
5. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
6. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A war.
(b) A massacre.
(c) A festival.
(d) A feast.
7. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
8. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The wine.
(b) An elixir.
(c) The food.
(d) A knife of stone.
9. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Reepicheep's brother.
(b) A page.
(c) Aslan's mother.
(d) The magician.
10. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
11. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last ocean.
(b) The next island.
(c) The last world.
(d) The end of the world.
12. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
(a) Get mad.
(b) Mutter and agree.
13. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(a) Agreeing with everything.
(b) Laughing at others.
(d) Interrupting others.
14. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
15. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
2. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
3. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
5. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)