|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(c) All of the male travelers.
2. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A demon.
(b) A monster.
(c) A magician.
(d) A king.
3. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
4. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
5. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
6. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
7. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A prince.
(b) A star.
(c) A duke.
(d) A lion.
8. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) Her character.
(b) A life.
(c) A memory.
(d) A friendship.
9. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A white albatross.
10. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) On deck.
(b) Under the ship.
(c) Their rooms.
(d) Their battle stations.
11. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
12. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) The New Day.
(b) The Dark Space.
(c) The Dark Island.
(d) The Fourth Lord.
13. What is the name of Chapter 13?
(a) The Three Sleepers.
(b) The Found Lords.
(c) The New Time.
(d) The Men.
14. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) An old man.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dragon.
15. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The sea becomes calm.
(b) The nights are warm.
(c) The wind becomes calm.
(d) The tide quickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
2. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
3. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
4. What do the invisible creatures spill much of while serving the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)