|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
(a) Force it shut.
(b) Put a chair in it.
(c) Put her back to it.
(d) Leave it open.
2. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
3. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
4. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
5. What is the name of Chapter 13?
(a) The Men.
(b) The Three Sleepers.
(c) The New Time.
(d) The Found Lords.
6. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Magician.
(b) The Day of Fun.
(c) The Duffers.
(d) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
7. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A magician.
(b) A king.
(c) A demon.
(d) A monster.
8. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
9. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
10. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
11. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make their work easier.
(b) To punish them.
(c) To make them live longer.
(d) To make them prettier.
12. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) They need less sleep.
(b) They need more sleep.
(c) The sea becomes clear.
(d) The sun is larger.
13. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
14. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
15. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
2. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
3. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
4. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
5. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)