|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(b) The ocean.
(c) A door in the hillside.
(d) The sky.
2. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
3. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It sinks.
4. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
5. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
6. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
7. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
8. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The magician.
(b) Reepicheep's brother.
(c) A page.
(d) Aslan's mother.
9. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(a) Agreeing with everything.
(c) Laughing at others.
(d) Interrupting others.
10. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The sky.
(b) The roof.
(c) The attic.
(d) The Magician's room.
11. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(b) Eustace and Caspian.
(c) Edmund and Lucy.
(d) The captain and Lucy.
12. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A monster.
(b) A magician.
(c) A king.
(d) A demon.
13. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Attack them.
14. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their rooms.
(b) Their battle stations.
(c) On deck.
(d) Under the ship.
15. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The last world.
(c) The next island.
(d) The last ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lords has Caspian and the other travelers found after retrieving one in a dark spot in the ocean?
2. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
3. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
5. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)