|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
(a) A sad boy.
(b) A kind boy.
(c) A mischevious boy.
(d) A mean boy.
2. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) Eustace and Caspian.
(b) Edmund and Lucy.
(c) The captain and Lucy.
3. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
4. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A massacre.
(b) A feast.
(c) A festival.
(d) A war.
5. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last ocean.
(b) The next island.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) The last world.
6. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(c) Ramundu's daughter.
7. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The sky.
(b) The attic.
(c) The Magician's room.
(d) The roof.
8. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
9. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
10. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A broken window.
(b) A pig.
(c) A child.
(d) A well kept lawn.
11. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
12. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
13. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Kills it.
(b) Makes them sick when they eat.
(c) Makes them only want salty foods.
(d) Makes it increase.
14. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
15. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
(a) Drinking wine.
(b) Picking flowers.
(c) Using a knife.
(d) Eating a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
2. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
3. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
4. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
5. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)