|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their battle stations.
(b) Under the ship.
(c) On deck.
(d) Their rooms.
2. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Reepicheep's brother.
(b) Aslan's mother.
(c) A page.
(d) The magician.
3. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
(a) Using a knife.
(b) Picking flowers.
(c) Eating a feast.
(d) Drinking wine.
4. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A prince.
(b) A lion.
(c) A star.
(d) A duke.
5. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
6. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
7. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
8. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
9. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A wolf.
10. What is the name of Chapter 13?
(a) The Men.
(b) The New Time.
(c) The Found Lords.
(d) The Three Sleepers.
11. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) Edmund and Lucy.
(b) Eustace and Caspian.
(c) The captain and Lucy.
12. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(c) Ramundu's daughter.
13. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(a) Interrupting others.
(b) Laughing at others.
(c) Agreeing with everything.
14. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A demon.
(b) A magician.
(c) A monster.
(d) A king.
15. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A piano.
(b) A well.
(c) A water pump.
(d) A door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
2. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
3. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
4. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
5. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)