|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their shoelaces.
(b) Their anchors.
(c) Their stars.
(d) Their spirits.
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
(a) A mean boy.
(b) A kind boy.
(c) A sad boy.
(d) A mischevious boy.
3. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
4. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The tide quickens.
(b) The sea becomes calm.
(c) The nights are warm.
(d) The wind becomes calm.
5. What is the name of Chapter 13?
(a) The Found Lords.
(b) The Three Sleepers.
(c) The Men.
(d) The New Time.
6. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
(a) Listen to what her friends think of her.
(c) Become invisible.
(d) Read people's minds.
7. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
8. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
9. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She can't stop laughing.
(b) She can't remember it.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She cries.
10. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
11. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A song.
(b) A spell.
(c) A story.
(d) A poem.
12. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
13. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
(a) The White Witch.
14. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) Her character.
(b) A friendship.
(c) A memory.
(d) A life.
15. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A twig.
(b) A hole.
(c) A bug.
(d) A stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
2. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
3. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
4. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
5. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)