|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
(d) Someone calling to them.
2. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
3. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lion.
4. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
5. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(a) Ramundu's daughter.
6. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The food.
(b) The wine.
(c) A knife of stone.
(d) An elixir.
7. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A dark shape.
(b) A building.
(c) A ship.
(d) A whale.
8. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) The Fourth Lord.
(b) The Dark Island.
(c) The Dark Space.
(d) The New Day.
9. Who jumps into the water in Chapter 15 and has to be helped back in?
10. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
11. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A stone.
(b) A hole.
(c) A bug.
(d) A twig.
12. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
13. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(d) Giant mushrooms.
14. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) A white albatross.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A penguin.
15. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
2. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
3. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
4. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
5. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)