|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
2. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) Eustace and Caspian.
(c) Edmund and Lucy.
(d) The captain and Lucy.
3. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
(a) Traveling with him.
(b) Eating the feast.
(c) Staying behind on the island.
4. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
5. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A lion.
(b) A prince.
(c) A star.
(d) A duke.
6. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
7. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
8. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She can't stop laughing.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She can't remember it.
(d) She cries.
9. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) The sun is larger.
(b) The sea becomes clear.
(c) They need less sleep.
(d) They need more sleep.
10. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A dragon.
(b) An old man.
(c) A wolf.
11. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A boy.
(c) A lion.
(d) A girl.
12. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
13. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) The magician.
(b) Reepicheep's brother.
(c) A page.
(d) Aslan's mother.
14. What is the name of Chapter 14?
(a) The Day the Earth Stood Still.
(b) The Dwarfs.
(c) The Beginning of the End of the World.
(d) The Feast.
15. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
2. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
3. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
4. What is the name of Chapter 12?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)