|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A feast.
(b) A massacre.
(c) A war.
(d) A festival.
3. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(a) Laughing at others.
(b) Agreeing with everything.
(d) Interrupting others.
4. What do the invisible creatures spill much of while serving the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) The sea becomes clear.
(b) They need less sleep.
(c) The sun is larger.
(d) They need more sleep.
6. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A song.
(b) A story.
(c) A spell.
(d) A poem.
7. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
8. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
9. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Makes them only want salty foods.
(b) Makes them sick when they eat.
(c) Kills it.
(d) Makes it increase.
10. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
(a) Put a chair in it.
(b) Put her back to it.
(c) Force it shut.
(d) Leave it open.
11. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
12. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(c) Giant mushrooms.
13. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A well kept lawn.
(b) A child.
(c) A pig.
(d) A broken window.
14. What is the name of the magician at the island the travelers visit in Chapter 11?
15. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
(a) Using a knife.
(b) Eating a feast.
(c) Picking flowers.
(d) Drinking wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
2. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
3. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
4. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
5. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)