|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(d) Ramundu's daughter.
2. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
3. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
4. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A pig.
(b) A child.
(c) A broken window.
(d) A well kept lawn.
5. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A lion.
(b) A duke.
(c) A star.
(d) A prince.
6. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A ship.
(b) A building.
(c) A dark shape.
(d) A whale.
7. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) They need less sleep.
(b) The sea becomes clear.
(c) The sun is larger.
(d) They need more sleep.
8. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
9. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
10. Who jumps into the water in Chapter 15 and has to be helped back in?
11. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
12. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She can't stop laughing.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She can't remember it.
(d) She cries.
13. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
14. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
(b) Read people's minds.
(c) Listen to what her friends think of her.
(d) Become invisible.
15. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A dragon.
(c) An old man.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 13?
2. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
3. What is the name of Chapter 11?
4. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
5. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)