|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
2. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
3. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
4. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A lion.
(b) A prince.
(c) A star.
(d) A duke.
5. What does the old man begin reciting at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A poem.
(b) A spell.
(c) A story.
(d) A song.
6. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Ship remains.
(c) Scuba divers.
7. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last world.
(b) The end of the world.
(c) The last ocean.
(d) The next island.
8. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
(a) Read people's minds.
(b) Become invisible.
(c) Listen to what her friends think of her.
9. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It gets larger.
10. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
11. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
12. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To punish them.
(b) To make them prettier.
(c) To make their work easier.
(d) To make them live longer.
13. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
(a) A boy.
(b) A lion.
(c) A girl.
(d) A mouse.
14. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A wolf.
15. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The wine.
(b) A knife of stone.
(c) An elixir.
(d) The food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
2. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
3. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of Chapter 12?
5. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)