|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their rooms.
(b) Their battle stations.
(c) Under the ship.
(d) On deck.
2. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lion.
3. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(b) The Day of Fun.
(c) The Duffers.
(d) The Magician.
4. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
5. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(d) Lord Rhoop.
6. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
(a) The White Witch.
7. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Ship remains.
(d) Scuba divers.
8. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
9. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last world.
(b) The next island.
(c) The last ocean.
(d) The end of the world.
10. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
11. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
12. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
(a) Get mad.
(b) Mutter and agree.
13. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
(b) A tree fall.
(c) A scream.
(d) A wave.
14. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
15. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What does the narrator say Eustace remained when he returned home at the end of the book?
3. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
4. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
5. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)