|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
2. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sky.
(c) A door in the hillside.
3. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
4. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Sings to them.
(c) Smiles at them.
(d) Yells at them.
5. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
6. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(a) All of the male travelers.
7. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The attic.
(b) The roof.
(c) The sky.
(d) The Magician's room.
8. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Reepicheep's brother.
(b) Aslan's mother.
(c) The magician.
(d) A page.
9. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
(a) Staying behind on the island.
(c) Traveling with him.
(d) Eating the feast.
10. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
11. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lion.
12. What happens to the dark island once the travelers are off of it?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It sinks.
13. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
14. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(d) Lord Rhoop.
15. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The next island.
(b) The last world.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) The last ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
2. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
3. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
4. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
5. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)