|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The sea becomes calm.
(b) The wind becomes calm.
(c) The tide quickens.
(d) The nights are warm.
2. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make their work easier.
(b) To punish them.
(c) To make them prettier.
(d) To make them live longer.
3. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
4. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
(a) A scream.
(b) A tree fall.
(d) A wave.
5. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
6. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
7. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
8. Who does Aslan tell not to accompany Reepicheep on his journey past the end of the world?
9. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
10. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Duffers.
(b) The Magician.
(c) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(d) The Day of Fun.
11. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) A white albatross.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A penguin.
12. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A wolf.
(b) An old man.
(c) A dragon.
13. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
14. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
15. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
3. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
4. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
5. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)