|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(c) Giant mushrooms.
2. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
3. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A hole.
(b) A bug.
(c) A stone.
(d) A twig.
4. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
(c) Someone calling to them.
5. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their rooms.
(b) On deck.
(c) Their battle stations.
(d) Under the ship.
6. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their shoelaces.
(b) Their stars.
(c) Their anchors.
(d) Their spirits.
7. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A broken window.
(b) A child.
(c) A well kept lawn.
(d) A pig.
8. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
(a) Using a knife.
(b) Eating a feast.
(c) Picking flowers.
(d) Drinking wine.
9. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
10. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
11. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Scuba divers.
(d) Ship remains.
12. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last world.
(b) The end of the world.
(c) The next island.
(d) The last ocean.
13. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A prince.
(b) A duke.
(c) A lion.
(d) A star.
14. Which of the following things do the Dawn Treader travelers not discover has changed as they travel closer to the end of the world?
(a) They need less sleep.
(b) The sea becomes clear.
(c) The sun is larger.
(d) They need more sleep.
15. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The tide quickens.
(b) The sea becomes calm.
(c) The nights are warm.
(d) The wind becomes calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magician at the island the travelers visit in Chapter 11?
2. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
3. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
4. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)