|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction does the Dawn Treader travel at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A bug.
(b) A hole.
(c) A stone.
(d) A twig.
3. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
4. What is the name of the old man who offers the travelers advice in Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
6. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
(b) The White Witch.
7. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) An elixir.
(b) A knife of stone.
(c) The wine.
(d) The food.
8. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
9. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
(a) Scuba divers.
(d) Ship remains.
10. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The sun.
(b) The stars.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The ship.
11. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
(a) If he wants new ones.
(b) If he's tired of them.
(c) If he's happy with them.
(d) If he hates them.
12. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A duke.
(b) A prince.
(c) A star.
(d) A lion.
13. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Kills it.
(b) Makes it increase.
(c) Makes them sick when they eat.
(d) Makes them only want salty foods.
14. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(b) Ramundu's daughter.
15. What does Reepicheep teach the previously invisible creatures to do on their large foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
2. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
3. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
4. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
5. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)