|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(d) Giant mushrooms.
2. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
3. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(d) Ramundu's daughter.
5. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) Her character.
(b) A memory.
(c) A life.
(d) A friendship.
6. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sun.
(c) The ship.
(d) The stars.
7. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
8. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
9. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
10. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
(a) The roof.
(b) The sky.
(c) The Magician's room.
(d) The attic.
11. Where is everyone on the Dawn Treader ordered to once entering a dark area in the sea?
(a) Their battle stations.
(b) On deck.
(c) Their rooms.
(d) Under the ship.
12. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
13. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(c) Attack them.
(d) Go to sleep.
14. What is the name of Chapter 14?
(a) The Day the Earth Stood Still.
(b) The Dwarfs.
(c) The Beginning of the End of the World.
(d) The Feast.
15. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A lion.
(b) A star.
(c) A prince.
(d) A duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
2. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
3. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
4. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
5. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)