|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A dark shape.
(b) A ship.
(c) A whale.
(d) A building.
2. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Attack them.
3. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
4. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(d) Lord Rhoop.
5. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
6. Who jumps into the water in Chapter 15 and has to be helped back in?
7. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
(a) If he hates them.
(b) If he's happy with them.
(c) If he's tired of them.
(d) If he wants new ones.
8. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
9. What is the name of Chapter 12?
(a) The Dark Space.
(b) The Fourth Lord.
(c) The New Day.
(d) The Dark Island.
10. What do the travelers believe made the men they found on an island fall asleep?
(a) Using a knife.
(b) Eating a feast.
(c) Drinking wine.
(d) Picking flowers.
11. What is the name of Chapter 11?
(a) The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
(b) The Duffers.
(c) The Magician.
(d) The Day of Fun.
12. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The wine.
(b) The food.
(c) A knife of stone.
(d) An elixir.
13. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
(a) Traveling with him.
(b) Eating the feast.
(d) Staying behind on the island.
14. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
(a) A monster.
(b) A magician.
(c) A demon.
(d) A king.
15. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
(a) A friendship.
(b) A life.
(c) Her character.
(d) A memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
2. What is the name of Chapter 14?
3. Who comes towards the travelers at the end of Chapter 13?
4. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
5. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)