|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
2. What do the travelers find set out on the island they find in Chapter 13?
(a) A massacre.
(b) A feast.
(c) A festival.
(d) A war.
3. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
4. Who on the ship does not want to enter the thing the travelers changed their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) Eustace and Caspian.
(b) Edmund and Lucy.
(d) The captain and Lucy.
5. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(b) Attack them.
(d) Go to sleep.
6. How many lords has Caspian and the other travelers found after retrieving one in a dark spot in the ocean?
7. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A pig.
(b) A broken window.
(c) A child.
(d) A well kept lawn.
8. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(b) Interrupting others.
(c) Laughing at others.
(d) Agreeing with everything.
9. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ship.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sun.
(d) The ocean.
10. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The sky.
(b) A door in the hillside.
(d) The ocean.
11. Which of the following things have not happened as the travelers sail at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The tide quickens.
(b) The nights are warm.
(c) The wind becomes calm.
(d) The sea becomes calm.
12. What is the name of the magician at the island the travelers visit in Chapter 11?
13. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
14. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
(b) Someone calling to them.
15. What does Lucy think her life will be if she chooses to say a spell that will make her beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates the shadows that Lucy sees beneath the water in Chapter 15?
2. What are the white objects that Drinian sends a party to investigate in Chapter 16?
3. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
4. What do the previously invisible creatures call their giant foot?
5. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)