|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A water pump.
(b) A well.
(c) A door.
(d) A piano.
2. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
3. What does the sea water do to the appetites of the travelers?
(a) Makes them sick when they eat.
(b) Makes them only want salty foods.
(c) Makes it increase.
(d) Kills it.
4. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) An elixir.
(b) The wine.
(c) The food.
(d) A knife of stone.
5. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A page.
(b) Aslan's mother.
(c) Reepicheep's brother.
(d) The magician.
6. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
7. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
8. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make their work easier.
(b) To make them live longer.
(c) To punish them.
(d) To make them prettier.
9. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(c) Giant mushrooms.
10. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
11. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last world.
(b) The end of the world.
(c) The last ocean.
(d) The next island.
12. What do the invisible creatures have a habit of doing that makes conversation difficult?
(b) Agreeing with everything.
(c) Interrupting others.
(d) Laughing at others.
13. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(a) Ramundu's daughter.
14. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
(a) Get mad.
(d) Mutter and agree.
15. What is the name of Chapter 14?
(a) The Feast.
(b) The Day the Earth Stood Still.
(c) The Beginning of the End of the World.
(d) The Dwarfs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
2. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
3. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
4. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
5. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)