|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
2. What seems larger to the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) The ship.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sun.
(d) The stars.
3. What do the previously invisible creatures rename themselves after Reepicheep has taught them to use their large foot properly?
4. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
5. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She can't stop laughing.
(b) She cries.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She can't remember it.
6. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A dark shape.
(b) A building.
(c) A ship.
(d) A whale.
7. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
(a) A wave.
(c) A tree fall.
(d) A scream.
8. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
9. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
10. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
11. Who does Caspian tell to stay back on the island to rest in Chapter 14?
(d) Lord Rhoop.
12. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
13. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
(a) Go to sleep.
(d) Attack them.
14. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To punish them.
(b) To make their work easier.
(c) To make them live longer.
(d) To make them prettier.
15. Who is Lucy introduced to by Aslan at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A page.
(b) The magician.
(c) Reepicheep's brother.
(d) Aslan's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 13?
2. What does Lucy run out into the yard and tell the previously invisible creatures she thinks they are?
3. What are the invisible creatures on the island the servants of?
4. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
5. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)