|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make their work easier.
(b) To make them live longer.
(c) To make them prettier.
(d) To punish them.
2. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(b) Giant mushrooms.
3. What kind of animal do Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter that has a picnic set?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lion.
(d) A dog.
4. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
5. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
(d) Someone calling to them.
6. What does the magician tell Aslan and Lucy that his servants are?
7. What appears to guide the travelers off the dark island?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A white albatross.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A dolphin.
8. What does the animal that Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace encounter turn into?
9. What does the old man tell the travelers the things the bird feeds him allows him to become?
10. What does Drinian say there hasn't been any of in hours at the end of Chapter 15?
11. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their stars.
(b) Their shoelaces.
(c) Their anchors.
(d) Their spirits.
12. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
(a) A tree fall.
(c) A wave.
(d) A scream.
13. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
14. Whom does Lucy recognize as the owner of the object that caused the men to fall asleep?
(d) The White Witch.
15. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A door.
(b) A piano.
(c) A well.
(d) A water pump.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the inhabitants on the island do much of when telling the group their story in Chapter 9?
2. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
3. What does Lucy hear behind her after saying the spell to make the creatures visible again?
4. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
5. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)