|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy see that the invisible creatures look like when they become visible?
(b) Giant mushrooms.
2. How does Reepicheep describe the taste of the water in Chapter 15?
3. What does the invisible creatures on the island say their master turned them into?
4. Who does Caspian say he would like to see again when he returns from his journey in Chapter 14?
(a) Ramundu's daughter.
5. What does the old man do to the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Smiles at them.
(c) Yells at them.
(d) Sings to them.
6. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
7. How many men do the travelers find sleeping on the island they come on in Chapter 13?
8. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
9. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(a) All of the male travelers.
10. What is the name of Chapter 14?
(a) The Feast.
(b) The Beginning of the End of the World.
(c) The Day the Earth Stood Still.
(d) The Dwarfs.
11. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
12. Where does a woman appear before sunrise to address the travelers in Chapter 13?
(a) A door in the hillside.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
13. Who does not want the person to say the spell to make the invisible creatures visible again?
14. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
15. What do the Dawn Treader travelers hear after a short time of being in darkness in the sea?
(c) Someone calling to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
2. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
3. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
4. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of Chapter 13?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)