|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man tell the travelers he once was in Chapter 14?
(a) A prince.
(b) A duke.
(c) A star.
(d) A lion.
2. What does a bird come and feed the old man at the dinner table with the travelers?
3. How many years does the woman tell the travelers that the men who were asleep had been on the island?
4. What does Lucy do when the travelers try to find their way off the dark island?
5. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A broken window.
(b) A child.
(c) A pig.
(d) A well kept lawn.
6. Who do the invisible creatures say they will kill if someone doesn't read a spell to make them visible?
(c) All of the male travelers.
7. Where does the old man say the travelers must go in order to awake the men who have fallen asleep?
(a) The last ocean.
(b) The last world.
(c) The next island.
(d) The end of the world.
8. What do the invisible creatures on the island say they need to read a spell to make them visible again?
(a) A boy.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A girl.
(d) A lion.
9. What does Lucy decide to say a spell of that causes her to lose a friendship?
(b) Become invisible.
(c) Listen to what her friends think of her.
(d) Read people's minds.
10. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A well.
(b) A water pump.
(c) A door.
(d) A piano.
11. What does Caspian give his sailors the option of doing before setting sail in Chapter 14?
(a) Traveling with him.
(b) Staying behind on the island.
(d) Eating the feast.
12. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Their spirits.
(b) Their stars.
(c) Their shoelaces.
(d) Their anchors.
13. What do the travelers see on the horizon that they change their course in order to intercept in Chapter 12?
(a) A building.
(b) A dark shape.
(c) A ship.
(d) A whale.
14. What does a friend of Lucy's say she finds her after she says a spell?
15. Who announces that he wishes to continue along with Reepicheep once arriving at the end of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
2. What is the name of the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean?
3. What does Aslan ask the magician regarding his charges?
4. How many members of their party does the old man tell the travelers they must leave at the place they must go to awake the men who are asleep?
5. Where is Lucy sent up to after the travelers spend the night in a house in Chapter 10?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)