|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace catch for food for the other travelers while he is a dragon?
2. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(b) That its leg is hurt.
(c) That it is red.
(d) That it is sad.
3. What is the name of Chapter 8?
(a) Asian's Book
(b) The Magic Stone
(c) Darkwater Falls
(d) Two Narrow Escapes.
4. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(b) The captain.
5. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(a) Gathering food.
(b) A walk.
6. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
7. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A dog.
(b) A wand.
(c) A bird.
(d) A horn.
8. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
9. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
10. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(c) The Dawn Treader.
11. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
(a) A boat.
(b) Bow and arrow.
12. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
13. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) His parents.
(b) The Professor.
(d) His grandparents.
14. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A gold statue.
(b) A boat.
(c) A black statue.
(d) A body.
15. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Throws it in the sea.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Keeps it.
(d) Throws it against a projection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
2. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
3. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
4. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
5. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)