|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Throws it in the sea.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Keeps it.
(d) Throws it against a projection.
2. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
3. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
(a) To go to sleep.
(b) To be taken home.
(c) To be fed.
(d) To change clothes.
4. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
5. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(a) The Dawn Treader.
6. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) The governor's.
(c) A duke's.
7. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
8. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(c) The White Witch.
9. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
10. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
(a) Pick him up.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Give him a hug.
(d) Laugh at him.
11. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
12. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
(a) The Balkan Sea.
(b) The Caspian Sea.
(c) The Mediterranean Sea.
(d) The Eastern Seas.
13. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A fog.
(b) A storm.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The thick forrest.
14. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
15. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(d) Visiting relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 6?
2. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
3. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
4. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
5. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)