|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
2. What is the name of the place where Caspian and the others are to be sold?
(b) Cair Paravel.
3. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(c) A boat.
5. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
6. What is the name of Chapter 8?
(a) The Magic Stone
(b) Darkwater Falls
(c) Two Narrow Escapes.
(d) Asian's Book
7. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A wand.
(b) A horn.
(c) Her magic cordial.
(d) A shield.
8. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
(b) Water supply.
(d) Water casks.
9. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The thick forrest.
(c) A fog.
(d) A storm.
10. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Secret Day.
(b) The Grey Walls.
(c) The Dragons.
(d) The Lone Islands.
11. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(b) Keeping a diary.
(c) Writing on the wall.
(d) Talking in a recorder.
12. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
13. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) The governor's.
(d) A duke's.
14. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A garden.
(c) A whale.
(d) A ship.
15. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(b) Other people.
(d) Fresh water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
2. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
3. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
4. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)