|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
2. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A storm.
(b) A fog.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The thick forrest.
3. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
(a) Lord Rhoop.
(d) Lord Bern.
4. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(a) A large crowd.
(d) An army.
5. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(a) A walk.
(d) Gathering food.
6. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(a) The captain.
7. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wand.
(d) A horn.
8. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
9. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A garden.
(b) A castle.
(c) A ship.
(d) A whale.
10. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) The governor's.
(d) A duke's.
11. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
12. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
13. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A shark.
(b) A whale.
(c) A lion.
(d) A sea serpent.
14. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
15. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
2. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
3. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
4. What is the name of Chapter 4?
5. What does Eustace say the person who helped him shed his dragon suit did once changing him back to a boy?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)