|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He isn't hungry.
2. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
3. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
4. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
5. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
(a) The animals.
(b) The money from Calormene.
(c) Their goods.
(d) Their carts.
6. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) A coat of armor.
(b) An arm bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
7. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
8. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A dog.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
9. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) The New Beginning.
(b) The Lone Islands.
(c) Dragon Tales.
(d) The Adventures of Eustace.
10. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
11. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Grey Walls.
(b) The Secret Day.
(c) The Lone Islands.
(d) The Dragons.
12. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To not have dinner.
(b) They want them to duel.
(c) To go to sleep.
(d) To jump in the ocean.
13. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(b) Other people.
(c) Fresh water.
14. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
15. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Bow to him.
(b) Kiss his hand.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Give him a seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
2. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
3. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
4. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
5. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)