|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
(a) The Eastern Seas.
(b) The Mediterranean Sea.
(c) The Balkan Sea.
(d) The Caspian Sea.
2. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
(b) Write in his diary.
(c) Eats a dragon.
(d) Has a good drink.
3. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(c) A tribute.
4. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
5. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
(a) Sheer cliffs.
(d) Wild animals.
6. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(a) Slave auctions.
7. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
8. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
9. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A wand.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
10. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is seasick.
(d) He isn't hungry.
11. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A sword.
(b) A note.
(d) A dead body.
12. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) An arm bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A coat of armor.
(d) A ring.
13. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) Another ship.
(b) An island.
(c) A storm.
(d) An iceberg.
14. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A ship.
(b) A whale.
(c) A garden.
(d) A castle.
15. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) Dragon Tales.
(b) The Adventures of Eustace.
(c) The New Beginning.
(d) The Lone Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
2. What is the name of the person Lucy is excited to see on board the ship but Eustace is repulsed by?
3. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
4. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
5. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)