|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
2. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The hull.
(c) The bow.
(d) The stern.
3. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Give him a hug.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Pick him up.
4. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
5. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Keeping a diary.
(b) Writing on the wall.
(c) Talking in a recorder.
(d) Telling it to Reepicheep.
6. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A whale.
(b) A garden.
(c) A castle.
(d) A ship.
7. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(c) The captain.
8. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A gold statue.
(b) A body.
(c) A black statue.
(d) A boat.
9. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wand.
10. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
(a) Dark Island.
(b) Red Island.
(c) Darkwater Island.
(d) Death Island
11. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
12. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) A coat of armor.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) An arm bracelet.
13. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
14. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That its leg is hurt.
(b) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(c) That it is red.
(d) That it is sad.
15. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
(b) A duke.
(c) A page.
(d) A lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
2. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
3. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
4. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
5. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)