|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(d) Slave auctions.
2. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(b) A sword.
(c) A note.
(d) A dead body.
3. What is the name of the person Lucy is excited to see on board the ship but Eustace is repulsed by?
4. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) Another boat.
(b) A beam.
(c) A rock.
(d) A tree.
5. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(d) The Dawn Treader.
6. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(b) Writing on the wall.
(c) Talking in a recorder.
(d) Keeping a diary.
7. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
8. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
9. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It flys away.
(b) It breathes fire.
(c) It lays an egg.
(d) It has died.
10. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
11. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
(a) Sheer cliffs.
(b) Wild animals.
12. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(b) Other people.
(d) Fresh water.
13. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(b) A place to rest.
14. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
15. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustace find occupying the bottom of the large valley he finds himself at in Chapter 6?
2. What are there ruins of on the island the travelers visit at the beginning of Chapter 8 that suggests there had been human life there?
3. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
4. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
5. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)