Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
2. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
3. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
(c) Lord Bern.
(d) Lord Rhoop.
4. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(a) The White Witch.
(c) A group of rough looking men.
5. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A lion.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A duck.
(d) A mouse.
6. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
(b) Water supply.
(c) Water casks.
7. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) Another ship.
(b) A storm.
(c) An island.
(d) An iceberg.
8. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
9. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A storm.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The thick forrest.
(d) A fog.
10. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Grey Walls.
(b) The Dragons.
(c) The Lone Islands.
(d) The Secret Day.
11. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) Another boat.
(b) A rock.
(c) A tree.
(d) A beam.
12. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
13. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Write in his diary.
(b) Eats a dragon.
(c) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
(d) Has a good drink.
14. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
15. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To make fun of him.
(b) To help him eat.
(c) To boost his mood.
(d) To feed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
2. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
3. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
4. What is the name of Chapter 7?
5. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)