|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A boat.
(b) A gold statue.
(c) A black statue.
(d) A body.
2. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
3. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
(a) Shade Island.
(b) Lone Island.
(c) Dragon Island.
(d) Dark Island.
4. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
5. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A group of rough looking men.
(d) The White Witch.
6. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
7. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rock.
(c) A beam.
(d) Another boat.
8. Who offers to buy Caspian after recognizing him in Chapter 3?
(a) The magician.
(d) A lord.
9. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
10. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
(c) Water supply.
(d) Water casks.
11. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
12. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A duck.
(d) A lion.
13. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(a) Visiting relatives.
14. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
15. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Grey Walls.
(b) The Secret Day.
(c) The Lone Islands.
(d) The Dragons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
2. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
3. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
4. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
5. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)