|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A garden.
(b) A castle.
(c) A whale.
(d) A ship.
2. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
3. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
(b) The governor's personal finances.
(c) The slave traders.
(d) The town.
4. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He was tricked.
(b) He lost his money.
(c) He fell in love with a local girl.
(d) He got sick.
5. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her horn.
(d) Her magic cordial.
6. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To make fun of him.
(b) To boost his mood.
(c) To feed him.
(d) To help him eat.
7. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A wand.
(b) A horn.
(c) A shield.
(d) Her magic cordial.
8. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The hull.
(b) The mast.
(c) The stern.
(d) The bow.
9. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
(a) Their carts.
(b) The animals.
(c) Their goods.
(d) The money from Calormene.
10. What does Caspian say to do after seeing a dragon fly over the camp in Chapter 6?
(a) Search for Eustace.
(b) Prepare for battle.
(c) Set sail.
11. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
12. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Dragons.
(b) The Grey Walls.
(c) The Lone Islands.
(d) The Secret Day.
13. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
(b) Gold coins and jewelry.
(c) A nest.
14. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Throws it against a projection.
(b) Keeps it.
(c) Buries it.
(d) Throws it in the sea.
15. What is the name of the place where Caspian and the others are to be sold?
(b) Cair Paravel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
2. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
3. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
4. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
5. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)