|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(d) The captain.
2. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To go to sleep.
(b) To not have dinner.
(c) They want them to duel.
(d) To jump in the ocean.
3. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
4. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A shark.
(b) A lion.
(c) A sea serpent.
(d) A whale.
5. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
6. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To boost his mood.
(b) To make fun of him.
(c) To help him eat.
(d) To feed him.
7. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
8. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(c) A tribute.
9. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
10. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A horn.
(b) A shield.
(c) Her magic cordial.
(d) A wand.
11. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
(a) Pull it.
(b) Row it.
(c) Push it.
(d) Swim around it.
12. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
(b) A nest.
(c) Gold coins and jewelry.
13. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(c) The governor's.
(d) A duke's.
14. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He lost his money.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He fell in love with a local girl.
15. What does Eustace fall ill with in Chapter 5?
(b) Stomach Flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the islands that Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy they are just outside of in Chapter 2?
3. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
4. What is the name of Chapter 7?
5. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)