|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Lone Islands.
(b) The Dragons.
(c) The Secret Day.
(d) The Grey Walls.
2. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A note.
(d) A sword.
3. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
4. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(a) The White Witch.
(b) A group of rough looking men.
5. What does Caspian say to do after seeing a dragon fly over the camp in Chapter 6?
(b) Set sail.
(c) Search for Eustace.
(d) Prepare for battle.
6. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(b) Fresh water.
(d) Other people.
7. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A wand.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A horn.
8. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He lost his money.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He fell in love with a local girl.
9. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He isn't hungry.
11. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(a) A tribute.
12. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) A duke's.
(d) The governor's.
13. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(a) The captain.
14. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Leave it.
(c) Walk through it.
(d) Fly over it.
15. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
2. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
3. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
4. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
5. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)