|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
2. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
3. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
4. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It has died.
(b) It lays an egg.
(c) It breathes fire.
(d) It flys away.
5. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
6. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(c) The White Witch.
(d) A group of rough looking men.
7. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) Dragon Tales.
(b) The New Beginning.
(c) The Adventures of Eustace.
(d) The Lone Islands.
8. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) An island.
(b) Another ship.
(c) A storm.
(d) An iceberg.
9. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her horn.
(c) Her magic cordial.
10. Who does Eustace say helped him shed his dragon suit?
11. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A horn.
(b) A wand.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
12. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
13. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(b) Slave auctions.
14. What does Eustace fall ill with in Chapter 5?
(c) Stomach Flu.
15. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(b) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
2. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
3. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
4. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)