|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A storm.
(b) A fog.
(c) The thick forrest.
(d) The darkness.
2. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Leave it.
(b) Walk through it.
(c) Fly over it.
(d) Burn it.
3. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Kiss his hand.
(b) Give him a seat.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Bow to him.
4. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
(a) A forrest.
(b) A field.
(c) A cave.
(d) A crest.
5. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Keeping a diary.
(b) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(c) Talking in a recorder.
(d) Writing on the wall.
6. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
(a) Darkwater Island.
(b) Death Island
(c) Dark Island.
(d) Red Island.
7. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A ship.
(b) A castle.
(c) A whale.
(d) A garden.
8. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To jump in the ocean.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To not have dinner.
(d) They want them to duel.
9. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(a) The Dawn Treader.
10. What are there ruins of on the island the travelers visit at the beginning of Chapter 8 that suggests there had been human life there?
11. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Has a good drink.
(b) Eats a dragon.
(c) Write in his diary.
(d) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
12. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(a) Her magic cordial.
(b) Her wand.
(d) Her horn.
13. What does Eustace catch for food for the other travelers while he is a dragon?
14. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He isn't hungry.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is mad.
15. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
2. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
3. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
4. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
5. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)