|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(d) Visiting relatives.
2. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A wand.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
3. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A dragon.
4. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That its leg is hurt.
(b) That it is sad.
(c) That it is red.
(d) That it has Eustace's eyes.
5. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
6. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
(a) A lord.
(b) A page.
(c) A duke.
7. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
8. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(a) A large crowd.
(b) An army.
9. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) A necklace.
(b) An arm bracelet.
(c) A coat of armor.
(d) A ring.
10. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(c) The White Witch.
11. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(b) The Dawn Treader.
12. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A ship.
(c) The picture frame.
(d) A field.
13. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
(b) Write in his diary.
(c) Has a good drink.
(d) Eats a dragon.
14. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
(a) Swim around it.
(b) Push it.
(c) Pull it.
(d) Row it.
15. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
2. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
3. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
4. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
5. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)