|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To boost his mood.
(b) To help him eat.
(c) To feed him.
(d) To make fun of him.
2. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
3. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(b) A tribute.
4. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(b) The captain.
5. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
(b) Water supply.
(d) Water casks.
6. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A wand.
(b) A sword.
(d) A gun.
7. What does Eustace fall ill with in Chapter 5?
(d) Stomach Flu.
8. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
9. Who offers to buy Caspian after recognizing him in Chapter 3?
(b) A lord.
(d) The magician.
10. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
11. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A lion.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A duck.
12. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(b) A large crowd.
(d) An army.
13. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(b) Slave auctions.
14. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
15. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The hull.
(b) The stern.
(c) The bow.
(d) The mast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
2. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
4. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
5. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)