|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
2. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
(a) A duke.
(b) A lord.
(d) A page.
3. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
(a) Feeds them.
(b) Put them in restraints.
(c) Hits them.
(d) Gives them a place to sleep.
4. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
5. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dragon.
6. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
7. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Her magic cordial.
(b) A wand.
(c) A shield.
(d) A horn.
8. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
(a) The governor's personal finances.
(b) The slave traders.
(c) The town.
9. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Write in his diary.
(b) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
(c) Eats a dragon.
(d) Has a good drink.
10. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(d) The Dawn Treader.
11. What is the name of Chapter 8?
(a) Darkwater Falls
(b) Asian's Book
(c) The Magic Stone
(d) Two Narrow Escapes.
12. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The hull.
(c) The bow.
(d) The stern.
13. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
(a) Changing her clothes.
(d) Writing in her diary.
14. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) A storm.
(b) An island.
(c) Another ship.
(d) An iceberg.
15. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
(a) Pull it.
(b) Swim around it.
(c) Push it.
(d) Row it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 6?
2. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
3. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
4. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
5. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)