|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
2. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
3. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bear.
4. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
(a) Put them in restraints.
(b) Feeds them.
(c) Gives them a place to sleep.
(d) Hits them.
5. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
6. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
(a) A lord.
(b) A page.
(c) A duke.
7. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(c) A tribute.
8. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A garden.
(c) A whale.
(d) A ship.
9. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A wand.
10. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Leave it.
(c) Walk through it.
(d) Fly over it.
11. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
12. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(b) The captain.
13. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(d) Visiting relatives.
14. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Sheer cliffs.
15. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To not have dinner.
(b) They want them to duel.
(c) To go to sleep.
(d) To jump in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
2. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
3. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
5. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)