|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
3. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Writing on the wall.
(b) Talking in a recorder.
(c) Keeping a diary.
(d) Telling it to Reepicheep.
4. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) A duke's.
(d) The governor's.
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A sword.
(b) A note.
(c) A dead body.
6. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(b) Her horn.
(c) Her magic cordial.
(d) Her wand.
7. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
(a) Dark Island.
(b) Darkwater Island.
(c) Death Island
(d) Red Island.
8. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
9. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
(a) A nest.
(b) Gold coins and jewelry.
10. What does Eustace say the person who helped him shed his dragon suit did once changing him back to a boy?
(a) Flew him around.
(b) Put him in a bath.
(c) Rode him through the woods.
(d) Let him swim in the ocean.
11. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Bow to him.
(b) Kiss his hand.
(c) Give him a seat.
(d) Talk to him.
12. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
13. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dragon.
14. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Throws it against a projection.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Throws it in the sea.
(d) Keeps it.
15. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A garden.
(b) A castle.
(c) A ship.
(d) A whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
2. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
4. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
5. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)