|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He lost his money.
(b) He got sick.
(c) He was tricked.
(d) He fell in love with a local girl.
2. What does Eustace fall ill with in Chapter 5?
(a) Stomach Flu.
3. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(b) The White Witch.
4. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
5. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A gold statue.
(b) A boat.
(c) A body.
(d) A black statue.
6. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(b) Talking in a recorder.
(c) Writing on the wall.
(d) Keeping a diary.
7. What does Eustace find occupying the bottom of the large valley he finds himself at in Chapter 6?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A bear.
8. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
(a) A field.
(b) The picture frame.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A ship.
9. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(c) A place to rest.
10. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
(a) Red Island.
(b) Death Island
(c) Dark Island.
(d) Darkwater Island.
11. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A garden.
(b) A whale.
(c) A castle.
(d) A ship.
12. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
13. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
14. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
15. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(a) An army.
(d) A large crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
2. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
3. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
4. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
5. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)