|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
2. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He lost his money.
(b) He fell in love with a local girl.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He was tricked.
3. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(c) The Dawn Treader.
4. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(b) A large crowd.
(d) An army.
5. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
6. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
7. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) The Adventures of Eustace.
(b) The Lone Islands.
(c) The New Beginning.
(d) Dragon Tales.
8. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(b) A place to rest.
9. What is the name of the person Lucy is excited to see on board the ship but Eustace is repulsed by?
10. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Kiss his hand.
(b) Bow to him.
(c) Give him a seat.
(d) Talk to him.
11. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(b) A note.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dead body.
12. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) His parents.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) The Professor.
13. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To not have dinner.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) They want them to duel.
(d) To jump in the ocean.
14. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
(a) Constant rain.
(c) Damaged hull.
(d) Damaged mast.
15. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) Another boat.
(b) A beam.
(c) A tree.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
2. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of Chapter 8?
4. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
5. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)