|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(b) A walk.
(c) Gathering food.
2. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
3. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He got sick.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He lost his money.
(d) He fell in love with a local girl.
4. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
5. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
6. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A sea serpent.
(b) A whale.
(c) A lion.
(d) A shark.
7. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
8. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
9. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
10. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Talking in a recorder.
(b) Keeping a diary.
(c) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(d) Writing on the wall.
11. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) The governor's.
(d) A duke's.
12. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Dragons.
(b) The Grey Walls.
(c) The Lone Islands.
(d) The Secret Day.
13. What does Lucy give the dragon to help it at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A horn.
(b) Her magic cordial.
(c) A shield.
(d) A wand.
14. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
(a) Swim around it.
(b) Pull it.
(c) Row it.
(d) Push it.
15. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(c) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
2. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
3. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
4. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
5. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)