|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to buy Caspian after recognizing him in Chapter 3?
(a) A lord.
(c) The magician.
2. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A boat.
(b) A gold statue.
(c) A body.
(d) A black statue.
3. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) The Professor.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grandparents.
4. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
5. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
6. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A storm.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The thick forrest.
(d) A fog.
7. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
8. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What does Eustace say the person who helped him shed his dragon suit did once changing him back to a boy?
(a) Rode him through the woods.
(b) Let him swim in the ocean.
(c) Flew him around.
(d) Put him in a bath.
10. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(b) A tribute.
11. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He isn't hungry.
(c) He is mad.
(d) He is seasick.
12. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That it is sad.
(b) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(c) That its leg is hurt.
(d) That it is red.
13. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A lion.
(b) A shark.
(c) A whale.
(d) A sea serpent.
14. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To jump in the ocean.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) They want them to duel.
(d) To not have dinner.
15. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) An arm bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A coat of armor.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
2. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
3. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
4. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
5. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)