|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
(a) Swim around it.
(b) Pull it.
(c) Push it.
(d) Row it.
2. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
(a) A forrest.
(b) A field.
(c) A crest.
(d) A cave.
3. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The hull.
(c) The bow.
(d) The stern.
4. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(b) A dead body.
(c) A note.
(d) A sword.
6. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Keeps it.
(b) Throws it in the sea.
(c) Throws it against a projection.
(d) Buries it.
7. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(c) A tribute.
8. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(c) A place to rest.
9. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
10. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) A beam.
(b) Another boat.
(c) A tree.
(d) A rock.
11. What does Eustace find occupying the bottom of the large valley he finds himself at in Chapter 6?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) A lion.
(d) A dragon.
12. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It has died.
(b) It lays an egg.
(c) It breathes fire.
(d) It flys away.
13. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
14. What is the name of the islands that Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy they are just outside of in Chapter 2?
(a) Mystery Island.
(b) Dog Island.
(c) Dragon Island.
(d) The Lone Islands.
15. Who offers to buy Caspian after recognizing him in Chapter 3?
(b) The magician.
(c) A lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
2. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
3. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
4. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
5. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)