|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(a) Gathering food.
(b) A walk.
2. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
3. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A lion.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A duck.
4. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) His parents.
(c) The Professor.
(d) His grandparents.
5. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
(a) Sheer cliffs.
(d) Wild animals.
6. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(d) The White Witch.
7. What is the name of the person Lucy is excited to see on board the ship but Eustace is repulsed by?
8. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
9. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
(a) Dark Island.
(b) Shade Island.
(c) Dragon Island.
(d) Lone Island.
10. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
(a) Writing in her diary.
(c) Changing her clothes.
11. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
(a) A crest.
(b) A forrest.
(c) A cave.
(d) A field.
12. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
13. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(c) A tribute.
14. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A note.
(b) A sword.
(c) A dead body.
15. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That it is sad.
(b) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(c) That it is red.
(d) That its leg is hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
2. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
3. What does Caspian say to do after seeing a dragon fly over the camp in Chapter 6?
4. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
5. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)