|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
(a) A nest.
(b) Gold coins and jewelry.
2. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A lion.
(b) A sea serpent.
(c) A shark.
(d) A whale.
3. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
(a) A tribute.
4. What is the name of Chapter 7?
(a) How it Began.
(b) Darkwater Falls.
(c) How the Adventure Ended.
(d) The Dark Island.
5. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(d) A place to rest.
6. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(b) The White Witch.
(d) A group of rough looking men.
7. What does Eustace catch for food for the other travelers while he is a dragon?
8. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
9. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is seasick.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He isn't hungry.
10. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A ship.
(b) A garden.
(c) A castle.
(d) A whale.
11. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A note.
(b) A dead body.
(d) A sword.
12. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
13. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(b) Slave auctions.
14. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) Another ship.
(b) An island.
(c) An iceberg.
(d) A storm.
15. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
2. What is the name of Chapter 8?
3. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
4. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
5. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)