|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Three Sleepers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
2. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To make fun of him.
(b) To feed him.
(c) To help him eat.
(d) To boost his mood.
3. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
(a) To make them prettier.
(b) To punish them.
(c) To make them live longer.
(d) To make their work easier.
4. Who is not told to stay the night with the sleeping men along with Reepicheep?
5. What does the lord the travelers find in a dark spot in the ocean say the dark island makes come true?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
2. What do the previously invisible creatures tell Lucy they are called after she has made them visible?
3. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
4. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
5. What is said to be falling for the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)