|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Three Sleepers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(a) Slave auctions.
2. What does the woman tell the travelers that the men grabbed that caused them to fall asleep?
(a) The wine.
(b) A knife of stone.
(c) The food.
(d) An elixir.
3. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
4. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He isn't hungry.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He is mad.
(d) He is scared.
5. What do the travelers find at the house they discover in Chapter 9?
(a) A well kept lawn.
(b) A broken window.
(c) A child.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
2. What does Aslan tell Lucy she has ended that had the potential to last a lifetime in Chapter 10?
3. What accompany many of the spells in the book Lucy reads from?
4. What stresses Lucy's nerves further when she walks in the upstairs hallway in the house in Chapter 10?
5. What does Lucy have to do to the door that won't close when she must perform a spell in Chapter 10?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)