|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Dufflepuds Made Happy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
(b) The governor's personal finances.
(c) The slave traders.
(d) The town.
2. What does Lucy have in her shoe that causes her to split from the group in Chapter 9?
(a) A hole.
(b) A twig.
(c) A bug.
(d) A stone.
3. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(b) The White Witch.
4. What happens when Lucy reads a story that she finds very entertaining in the spell book?
(a) She cries.
(b) She can't remember it.
(c) She can't stop laughing.
(d) She vomits.
5. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The stern.
(c) The bow.
(d) The hull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the invisible creatures spill much of while serving the travelers at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What reason does the magician say he turned his servants into what they deemed ugly?
3. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
4. What do the people on the island say they will do once the travelers get back on their boat in Chapter 9?
5. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)