|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Lone Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
(a) The picture frame.
(b) A ship.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A field.
2. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
(a) Changing her clothes.
(d) Writing in her diary.
3. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
4. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
(a) Pick him up.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Give him a hug.
(d) Kiss him.
5. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
2. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
3. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
4. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
5. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)