|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Lone Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
(a) To be taken home.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To change clothes.
(d) To be fed.
2. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
3. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
4. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
5. Who is rumored to be living at the end of the world in the body of water the lords Caspian is searching for went to explore?
(c) The White Witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
2. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
3. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
4. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
5. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)