|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Island of the Voices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
2. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) A boat.
3. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(b) That it is red.
(c) That it is sad.
(d) That its leg is hurt.
4. What do the travelers see working on its own on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) A piano.
(b) A door.
(c) A well.
(d) A water pump.
5. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
(a) The Mediterranean Sea.
(b) The Balkan Sea.
(c) The Caspian Sea.
(d) The Eastern Seas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
2. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
3. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
4. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
5. What does Lucy hear when she has to get something out of her shoe in Chapter 9?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)