Chapter 1, The Picture in the Bedroom
1. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
2. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(a) Visiting relatives.
3. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
4. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(b) His parents.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) The Professor.
5. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A whale.
(b) A castle.
(c) A garden.
(d) A ship.
6. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
7. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
(a) The picture frame.
(b) A field.
(c) A ship.
(d) The ocean.
This section contains 4,105 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)