* Lucy and Edmund are staying with their aunt and uncle in Cambridge because their father has gotten a job lecturing for sixteen weeks in America.
* Lucy and Edmund are alone in Lucy's bedroom talking about Narnia and a picture that hangs on the wall of a ship that looks like a Narnian ship when their cousin, Eustace, barges in.
* Eustace begins to tease Lucy and Edmund about their stories of Narnia.
* The children begin to discuss the painting when it suddenly comes to life.
* The three children become quite small and for a second they find themselves standing on the edge of the picture frame, and fall into the painting and into the ocean.
* Moments later a figure, who Lucy recognizes as Caspian, her friend from her last adventure in Narnia, dives from the ship into the water and helps each child...
This section contains 4,247 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)