Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
(a) Hope, Illinois
(b) Heavenly intercession
(c) Historical Inevitability
(d) Health and Intelligence
2. For what reason does Martha say George married her?
(a) For her money
(b) For her body
(c) For her torture of him
(d) For her father's influence
3. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
(a) Throws it across the room
(b) Tear it apart
(c) Cries into it
(d) Continuess reading it
4. What type of weapon does Martha call herself when Nick says she hurt him?
(a) A cluster bomb
(b) A gatling gun
(c) An atomic bomb
(d) A flame thrower
5. What time of day was George and Martha's son killed?
(a) Late morning
6. When can George handle Martha best, does he say?
(a) When they're in public
(b) When he's drunk
(c) When she's asleep
(d) When they're alone
7. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
(a) Play games with her
(b) Raise a child with her
(c) Hold her
(d) Make her laugh
8. What did George do with the telegram?
(a) He burned it
(b) He ate it
(c) He tore it up
(d) He framed it
9. Where was George sailing past when he saw the moon come back up after going down?
(c) Cape Cod
(d) St. Croix
10. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He punches Nick
(b) He attacks Martha
(c) He dares Nick to attack him
(d) He insults Honey
11. What type of flowers is George carrying with him when he returns to the house?
12. Honey obliquely mentions her hysterical pregnancy when she comes back into the room, but she calls it something else. What does she call it?
(c) A toothache
13. How many times did George and Martha's son run away from home in one year according to Martha?
14. What is the Western Union courier's name?
(a) Smelly Gerald
(b) Nosey Evans
(c) Simple Jerry
(d) Crazy Billy
15. What landmark does George compare Honey to when she talks about getting sick?
(a) Big Ben
(b) Mount Rushmore
(c) The Acropolis
(d) The Sphinx
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
2. How does George silence Martha as she protests the game?
3. What color was the son's hair when he was born?
4. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
5. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)