|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
a) Historical Inevitability
b) Hope, Illinois
c) Health and Intelligence
d) Heavenly intercession
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. As George talks about his "second novel," where does he suggest the Midwestern lover begin to "poke around" with each other?
a) Under the vanity table
b) Behind the general store
c) At the drive-in
d) In the hayloft
4. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
a) Grace Kelly
b) Lotte Lenya
c) Bette Davis
d) Joan Crawford
5. When Martha suggests that George should have listened to...
This section contains 487 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)