1. In what part of the country does the play take place?
2. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
3. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
6. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
7. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
This section contains 3,743 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)