|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
(a) A chicken
(b) A dog
(c) A goat
(d) A cow
2. As George talks about his "second novel," where does he suggest the Midwestern lover begin to "poke around" with each other?
(a) Behind the general store
(b) In the hayloft
(c) At the drive-in
(d) Under the vanity table
3. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
(a) Sucking her thumb
4. What does Nick say is not his idea of a good time?
5. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
(a) She slaps him
(b) She throws up
(c) She storms out of the house
(d) She passes out
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
2. What are we trying to find when we peel away at each other, according to George?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
4. Which of the following is not a university to which George compares the play's university?
5. What landmark does George compare Honey to when she talks about getting sick?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)