|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
2. Which composer does George put on as dance music?
3. To what type of animal does George compare Martha's father?
(a) A bear
(b) A mouse
(c) A cat
(d) A shark
4. On what day of the week does the play take place?
5. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
(a) Love and Hate
(b) Love and Fear
(c) Truth and Illusion
(d) Hope and Delusion
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Honey pretend to be when she enters the room?
2. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
3. How old is Nick?
4. What does NIck have to drink?
5. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)