|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are we trying to find when we peel away at each other, according to George?
2. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
3. How old will George and Martha's son be tomorrow?
4. What department is Nick actually in?
(b) Political Science
5. What is Honey doing with a liquor bottle in Act 3?
(a) Drinking the dregs of it
(b) Peeling the label
(c) Smashing it in the bathtub
(d) Cradling it like a baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a fictional locale to which George compares the university?
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. What reason does George give for not kissing Martha?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)