|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
(a) Love and Hate
(b) Love and Fear
(c) Truth and Illusion
(d) Hope and Delusion
2. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
3. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
4. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
5. What kind of animal does Honey pretend to be when she enters the room?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A cat
(c) A squirrel
(d) A puppy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
2. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
3. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
4. What does Nick think women discuss when in the bathroom together?
5. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)