|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
(a) Follow the Chair
(b) Snipe and Sorry
(c) Musical Beds
(d) Publish or Die
2. What does Nick say is not his idea of a good time?
3. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
(a) A Floozy
(b) A Libertine
(c) A Man
(d) A Romantic
4. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
5. For what reason does Martha say George married her?
(a) For her father's influence
(b) For her torture of him
(c) For her body
(d) For her money
Short Answer Questions
1. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
2. What is Martha doing for Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
4. What was George's relationship to the President of the university when Martha married him?
5. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)