|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Claude Raines
(b) Mickey Rooney
(c) Joseph Cotten
(d) Peter Lorre
2. To what poet does Martha compare George?
(a) T.S. Eliot
(b) e.e. cummings
(c) Dylan Thomas
(d) Ted Hughes
3. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
(a) Political Science
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(a) The Magnificent Ambersons
(c) You Can't Take it with You
5. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He attacks Martha
(b) He dares Nick to attack him
(c) He insults Honey
(d) He punches Nick
Short Answer Questions
1. About what time of the day does the play begin?
2. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
3. What onomatopoetic word does Martha use repeatedly to describe the moment she realized George was a lost cause?
4. What reason does Nick give for marrying Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)