|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
(a) The bathtub
(b) The freezer
(c) The gazebo
(d) The linen closet
2. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
(d) Political Science
3. What reason does George give for not kissing Martha?
(a) He's too drunk
(b) He'd be unfaithful to his other wife
(c) He'd puke
(d) He'd get too excited
4. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
5. To what animal does George compare Martha when he calls her lovely?
(a) A lioness
(b) A dove
(c) A mouse
(d) A peacock
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Martha now want to talk?
2. How old does George tell Nick Martha is?
3. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
4. To what does George compare when he suggests Nick throw her over his shoulder?
5. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)