|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He dares Nick to attack him
(b) He insults Honey
(c) He punches Nick
(d) He attacks Martha
2. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
(b) Two o'clock in the morning
(c) Seven o'clock in the morning
(d) Four o' clock in the morning
3. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
4. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
5. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
(a) A Libertine
(b) A Man
(c) A Floozy
(d) A Romantic
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
2. According to George,the way to a man's heart is ___________________.
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
4. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
5. How does George refer to his female protagonist in his "second novel?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)