|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
(a) Total war
(c) Dies Irae
2. In Nick's mock plan for taking over the university, as what does he want to establish himself?
(a) A stumbling block
(b) A power-broker
(c) An inevitability
(d) A nonentity
3. What contest does George say that Martha won twenty-five years ago?
(a) A beauty pagaent
(b) A dance marathon
(c) A pie-eating contest
(d) A triathalon
4. Which country does George warn against when he returns to the room?
5. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
2. Which of these is not a French insult that George and Martha hurl at each other?
3. Honey obliquely mentions her hysterical pregnancy when she comes back into the room, but she calls it something else. What does she call it?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)