|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
2. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
3. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
(a) Continuess reading it
(b) Throws it across the room
(c) Cries into it
(d) Tear it apart
4. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
(a) Monkey nipples
(c) Angel tits
(d) Sugar tush
5. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
(d) Sucking her thumb
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
2. How does George refer to the bathroom?
3. What saying does Honey drink by?
4. How does George silence Martha as she talks about his failure to take over the department?
5. About what metaphorical trap does George warn Nick?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)