|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Martha liken George's torment of Nick at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Pygmy hunting
(b) A midnight snack
(c) Shooting fish in a barrel
(d) Herding cats
2. To what type of animal does George compare Martha's father?
(a) A mouse
(b) A shark
(c) A bear
(d) A cat
3. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
(a) Nuclear fussion
(b) Space exploration
(c) Genetic modification
(d) Brain imaging
4. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
5. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does the play take place?
2. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
3. What new nickname does Martha give George in the second half of Act 1?
4. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
5. What don't insane people do, according to George?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)