|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
(a) Her softball uniform
(b) her exoskeleton
(c) Her suit of armor
(d) Her Sunday chapel dress
2. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
(a) Punch NIck
(b) Read a book
(c) Play a game
(d) Kiss Martha
3. As George talks about his "second novel," where does he suggest the Midwestern lover begin to "poke around" with each other?
(a) Under the vanity table
(b) Behind the general store
(c) At the drive-in
(d) In the hayloft
4. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Mickey Rooney
(b) Joseph Cotten
(c) Peter Lorre
(d) Claude Raines
5. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
(a) Making Honey throw up
(b) Drinking her booze
(c) Cheating on her
(d) Antagonizing Nick
Short Answer Questions
1. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
2. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
3. Which of the following is not a drunken act that George warns Martha against?
4. How old will George and Martha's son be tomorrow?
5. Which two characters sing "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the end of the first act?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)