|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what poet does Martha compare George?
(a) Dylan Thomas
(b) e.e. cummings
(c) T.S. Eliot
(d) Ted Hughes
2. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
(a) Their natual grace
(b) Their punctuality
(c) Their youthful glow
(d) Their good manners
3. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
(a) Indians and Greeks
(b) Chinese and French
(c) Arabs and Italians
(d) Jews and Irish
4. To what does George compare when he suggests Nick throw her over his shoulder?
(a) A bag of laundry
(b) A fur coat
(c) A sack of toys
(d) A hobo bindle
5. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Joseph Cotten
(b) Peter Lorre
(c) Mickey Rooney
(d) Claude Raines
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
2. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
3. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
4. As Nick attacks George for betraying him, George says that he hates what?
5. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)