|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
(a) National boundaries
(b) International cuisine
(c) Practical morality
(d) Ocean levels
2. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
(a) Concrete and Contrite
(b) Convex and Concave
(c) Abstract and Abstruse
(d) Fallacious and Felonious
3. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(a) Monolithic dominance
4. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
5. How many more teeth does Martha have than George?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
2. What new nickname does Martha give George in the second half of Act 1?
3. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
4. In Nick's mock plan for taking over the university, as what does he want to establish himself?
5. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)