|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
(a) Abstract and Abstruse
(b) Concrete and Contrite
(c) Fallacious and Felonious
(d) Convex and Concave
2. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
3. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
(c) Reapplying her makeup
4. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
5. What does NIck have to drink?
(d) Gin and tonic
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute makes Martha's stepmother like a witch?
2. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
3. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
4. Which of the following is not a drunken act that George warns Martha against?
5. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)