|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did George's school friend swerve his car to avoid hitting?
(a) An armadillo
(b) A porcupine
(c) A dog
(d) A deer
2. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
3. What department is Nick actually in?
(c) Political Science
4. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
(a) The cafeteria
(b) In class
(c) His office
(d) The chapel
5. What body part does Martha say Nick's wife lacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a university to which George compares the play's university?
2. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
3. About what does Martha now want to talk?
4. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
5. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)