|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what poet does Martha compare George?
(a) e.e. cummings
(b) Dylan Thomas
(c) Ted Hughes
(d) T.S. Eliot
2. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
(a) His office
(b) The chapel
(c) In class
(d) The cafeteria
3. What saying does Honey drink by?
(a) Light before dark
(b) Never mix, never worry
(c) Liquor before beer, in the clear
(d) When in Rome
4. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Claude Raines
(b) Peter Lorre
(c) Joseph Cotten
(d) Mickey Rooney
5. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
2. What does George tell Martha he wants her to stop doing?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
4. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
5. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)