|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does George give for not kissing Martha?
(a) He'd puke
(b) He'd get too excited
(c) He'd be unfaithful to his other wife
(d) He's too drunk
2. Which of the following is not a university to which George compares the play's university?
(d) Moscow U.
3. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(d) Monolithic dominance
4. What does George tell Martha he wants her to stop doing?
(b) Springing things on him
(c) Telling lies to his colleagues
(d) Intentionally mispronouncing words
5. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
2. What does Nick think women discuss when in the bathroom together?
3. How does George refer to his arguments with Martha while alone with Nick?
4. To what poet does Martha compare George?
5. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)