|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(a) Brandy Alexander
(b) Flaming Punch Bowl
(d) Buck's Fizz
2. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
(b) Windshield wipers
(c) False eyelashes
(d) Rose-tinted glasses
3. Why did Martha live alone with her father for most of her early life?
(a) Her mother died early
(b) Her mother and father divorced
(c) She was adopted
(d) Her mother disappeared for weeks on end
4. Which of the following is not a fictional locale to which George compares the university?
(c) Penguin Island
5. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
(a) In class
(b) His office
(c) The chapel
(d) The cafeteria
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
2. What reason does George give for not kissing Martha?
3. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
4. What onomatopoetic word does Martha use repeatedly to describe the moment she realized George was a lost cause?
5. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)