|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
2. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
(a) Making Honey throw up
(b) Drinking her booze
(c) Cheating on her
(d) Antagonizing Nick
3. What type of weapon does Martha call herself when Nick says she hurt him?
(a) A cluster bomb
(b) A gatling gun
(c) An atomic bomb
(d) A flame thrower
4. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
(a) Throws it across the room
(b) Continuess reading it
(c) Cries into it
(d) Tear it apart
5. How many drinks does Martha finish in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Honey obliquely mentions her hysterical pregnancy when she comes back into the room, but she calls it something else. What does she call it?
2. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
3. What was George's relationship to the President of the university when Martha married him?
4. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
5. What part of her father's anatomy does George call Martha?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)