|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to George,did he receive the fateful telegram?
(a) Between Acts 1 and 2
(b) Before they went to the faculty party
(c) Between Acts 2 and 3
2. As Nick attacks George for betraying him, George says that he hates what?
3. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
4. What contest does George say that Martha won twenty-five years ago?
(a) A triathalon
(b) A pie-eating contest
(c) A dance marathon
(d) A beauty pagaent
5. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
2. What part of her father's anatomy does George call Martha?
3. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
4. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
5. How old is Nick?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)