|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute makes Martha's stepmother like a witch?
(a) Her warts
(b) Her temper
(c) Her love of cats
(d) Her complexion
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. What does Nick blame his bad sexual performance on?
(a) His guilt
(b) His fear of George
(c) His lack of sleep
(d) His drinking
4. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He punches Nick
(b) He dares Nick to attack him
(c) He insults Honey
(d) He attacks Martha
5. About what time of the day does the play begin?
(a) Two o'clock in the morning
(c) Six o'clock at night
(d) Ten o'clock at night
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosophical leaning does Martha claim to hold?
2. What does Martha do with chromosomes, according to George?
3. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
4. In Nick's mock plan for taking over the university, as what does he want to establish himself?
5. What part of George is broken according to Nick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)