|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As George talks about his "second novel," where does he suggest the Midwestern lover begin to "poke around" with each other?
(a) In the hayloft
(b) Behind the general store
(c) Under the vanity table
(d) At the drive-in
2. What game did Nick and Honey play when they were younger?
(a) Spin the Bottle
(c) Hide and Seek
(d) Truth or Dare
3. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
4. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
(a) The bathtub
(b) The gazebo
(c) The freezer
(d) The linen closet
5. What does NIck have to drink?
(a) Gin and tonic
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
4. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
5. To what type of animal does George compare Martha's father?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)