|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(b) You Can't Take it with You
(c) The Magnificent Ambersons
4. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
5. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department is Nick actually in?
2. How do the ages of George and Martha compare?
3. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
4. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
5. What does Martha do with chromosomes, according to George?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)