|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NIck have to drink?
(c) Gin and tonic
2. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
3. About what time of the day does the play begin?
(a) Six o'clock at night
(b) Ten o'clock at night
(c) Two o'clock in the morning
4. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
(a) Publish a book
(b) Take a sabbatical abroad
(d) Teach a course in modern German history
5. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(a) Brandy Alexander
(b) Flaming Punch Bowl
(d) Buck's Fizz
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
2. What part of her father's anatomy does George call Martha?
3. How does George refer to his arguments with Martha while alone with Nick?
4. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
5. What body part does Martha say Nick's wife lacks?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)