|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
(a) Martha's father took ill
(b) He published a popular historical novel
(c) Martha's father was on sabatical
(d) Everyone was in the War
2. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
(a) She passes out
(b) She storms out of the house
(c) She slaps him
(d) She throws up
3. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(a) Brandy Alexander
(c) Buck's Fizz
(d) Flaming Punch Bowl
4. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
5. What does Nick say is not his idea of a good time?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
2. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
3. Which composer does George put on as dance music?
4. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
5. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)