|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosophical leaning does Martha claim to hold?
(c) Social materialist
2. How does George refer to his female protagonist in his "second novel?"
3. What does Nick say is not his idea of a good time?
4. What body part does Martha say Nick's wife lacks?
5. How old does George tell Nick Martha is?
(d) One hundred and twenty-five
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
2. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
3. What does George suggest is under the bridge instead of water?
4. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
5. In Nick's mock plan for taking over the university, as what does he want to establish himself?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)