|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
2. What does Nick think women discuss when in the bathroom together?
(c) Their men
3. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
4. What reason does Nick give for marrying Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She was pregnant
(b) He lost a bet
(c) Her father was the president of his first university
(d) He loved her
5. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Peter Lorre
(b) Mickey Rooney
(c) Joseph Cotten
(d) Claude Raines
Short Answer Questions
1. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
2. What does George suggest is under the bridge instead of water?
3. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
4. About what time of the day does the play begin?
5. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)