|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
2. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
(b) Rose-tinted glasses
(c) False eyelashes
(d) Windshield wipers
3. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
(a) Health and Intelligence
(b) Historical Inevitability
(c) Hope, Illinois
(d) Heavenly intercession
4. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
(a) Love and Fear
(b) Hope and Delusion
(c) Truth and Illusion
(d) Love and Hate
5. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
2. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
3. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
4. Where was George sailing past when he saw the moon come back up after going down?
5. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)