|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between which two colors do Martha and George argue, regarding their son's eyes?
(a) Blue and Hazel
(b) Green and Brown
(c) Blue and Green
(d) Brown and Hazel
2. Which two characters sing "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the end of the first act?
(a) Martha and Nick
(b) Martha and Honey
(c) George and Martha
(d) George and Honey
3. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
4. How does George silence Martha as she talks about his failure to take over the department?
(a) He shoots at her with a toy gun
(b) He leaves the room
(c) He breaks a bottle over the bar
(d) He slaps her
5. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
(a) Her softball uniform
(b) Her suit of armor
(c) Her Sunday chapel dress
(d) her exoskeleton
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
2. Which of the following is not something to which Martha compares herself in her Act 3 monologue?
3. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
4. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
5. To what literary heroine does Martha compare herself near the end of Act 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)