|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
2. About what does Martha now want to talk?
(a) Her son
(c) Her father
3. What philosophical leaning does Martha claim to hold?
(a) Social materialist
4. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
5. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something to which Martha compares herself in her Act 3 monologue?
2. What is Honey doing with a liquor bottle in Act 3?
3. In what sport is George's protagonist a champion?
4. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
5. What type of flowers is George carrying with him when he returns to the house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)