Quiz: Act 3, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
2. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
a) Sad, sad, sad
b) Good, better, bested
c) Came, saw, conquered
d) love, lover, lovely
3. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
4. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
a) Love and Fear
b) Truth and Illusion
c) Hope and Delusion
d) Love and Hate
5. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
a) The garden outside
This section contains 295 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)